anubias

1. C

For Sale  Driftwood and Anubias plants

Looking to spice things up? I got the wood for you! Each piece has been in my tank for 4+ years and no longer release tannins. Please refer to the # and photos below for sizes and pricing. Measurements are length x width in inches. Everything is for curbside pick up only in 92880. I know i have...
  2. Sarahmander

Fishkeeper Tattoos

I just got mine today! Bichir mom for life! Do any of you guys have fish tattoos?
  3. amazontank

Current USA LED lights

I had a question on the remote settings. I have a 46 gallon bowfront with the 36" current USA led lights. The tank will have a freshwater angler fish and dozens of giant marimo balls, anubias, java ferns and java moss on driftwood. Can someone let me know the best settings on the remote and for...
  4. amazontank

Anubias, Java Fern and Marimo Moss Balls Best Led's

I am gonna try again my luck with plants! I just bought a couple dozen giant Marimo Moss Balls, a dozen Anubias and a dozen Java Ferns. All low light for a 46 gallon bowfront what is the best led light to purchase and how long should I leave it on? My options were the finnex plant light...
  5. xDestro

Super glue underwater

I just got in some lace Java fern and Anubias barteri Nana and I want to attach them to a piece of driftwood in my tank... I would like to avoid using fishing line or zipties as I feel as though it would "bug" me lol so could I take the piece out and just super glue the plants in place? I'm not...
  6. xDestro

Enough lighting?

I just ordered some Anubis and Java fern so I can start attacking it to my driftwood to add a "planted tank" look to my 75. As of now I just have a marineland led strip... I know this is not ideal at all but for these plants is it enough? I leave it on for about 11-12 hours a day... BUT I have a...
  7. NotablySardonic

Pseudo-reparium inquiry

I recently went head first into a new conceptual direction on this tank i have. I actually posted about this one in the South American Cichlid section here on mfk because the tank feautures 7 smaller Geophagus Winemilleri I aquired on a whim. So heres the deal, 135 gallon only 2/3 full. Sand...
  8. B

Anubias "bent" stem

One of the Anubias stems got bent and it essentially broke the inner fiber but the stem is still intact. Does anyone know if the bent part will repair itself? It waves around slightly because of the breakage.
  9. B

Will Anubias cut on stem regrow leaves?

I tried to leave a small bottom portion of the leaf that rotted away and the leaf did not regrow, the stem just rotted away as well. Should I cut in the middle of the stem next time?
  10. amazontank

Ztremeled light advice

Hope everybody is having a great day. I had a question for the plant legends on mfk. I just got a Xtremeled Model XLED-130. I have a pair of jumbo black ghost knifes in a 240 8x2x2 and half the tank is full of Mother Anubias, giant marimo moss balls and java ferns! My question is can I just use...
  11. littleturt

Anubias Wilting

My anubias hastofolia is wilting and falling apart and I'm worried it'll spread to my other plants. I have three anubias plants in my 150 gallon tank and I've just recently introduced them. They're still attaching themselves to the driftwood I tied them too but one of them is almost completely...
  12. M

Manzanita Driftwood - Premium Grade Aquascaping Branches

Hi guys, my name is David! I joined this community here to let you know that you can get great custom manzanita driftwood pieces, and you can hand pick the ones you want directly from us! You can view our stuff right here: http://www.ebay.com/usr/driftwoodmanzanita and we are always...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store