azul

1. Blakewater

New Monster Addition

Now THIS is a monster cichla addition. Picked up this beautiful 16”-17” Azul Saturday and, although he beat himself up a bit on the journey, he’s adjusting great and leading everyone else in the tank. It’s insane how much he absolutely dwarfs my other 7”-11” bass. You could probably fit all my...
  2. Blakewater

For Trade  12"+ C. Brokopondo For Pinima/Intermedia BAY AREA CA

Looking to see if anyone would be interested in trading bass. Im open to trading one of my 11"~13" WC sp. Brokopondo in exchange for a Pinima over 4" or a nice Intermedia over 6". May consider trading for a very nice azul. Im willing to drive up to 2 hrs to meet up. I live in 94928 / North Bay...
  3. Blakewater

Give Me Your Opinion

Hey guys, I wanted to get your opinion on this bass I have. It was one of the first ones I bought since I began jumping back into monster tanks since my two year hiatus, the first bass I got since I really started heavily focussing on them, and the first bass I bought before I realized how...
  4. Blakewater

Update Of My Growouts And Their Soon-To-Be 550G Upgrade

Just sharing an update of my stock. Currently all between 5”-9”. Amazing how good water quality and high level foods are bringing out their colors. They’re super active and loving life but it’s time for them to get even more room and I don’t like waiting to upgrade so I just purchased a...
  5. Jush

Want to Buy  Azul Peacock Bass

Looking for Azul Peacock Bass either 3-5 inch or 8-14 inch, if you have a size not listed still let me know, may be able to work something out. I'm from the North-West of the UK, in Preston/ Blackpool (PR3) I can often collect, as prefer not to ship bass due to friends having dead on arrivals...
  6. Ashan Kavinda

Peacock Bass ( Cichla )

Peacock Bass ( Cichla ) Need Your Support Follow & Share “mfk_srilanka” on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/mfk_srilanka/ Official IG Account for my #Fish_Photography
  7. Ashan Kavinda

Blue Azul <3

8. kody929

FS | Azul Bass, Rare Cats, Multiple Bichirs, Etc | $0-100 | Las Vegas, NV | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Azul Bass, Rare Cats, Multiple Bichirs, Etc What are your prices?: 0-100 Where are you located?: Las Vegas, NV Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Hey everyone I’m looking to put my 210G tank in hiatus while I...
  9. R

Peacock Bass Possibly Having Seizures??

I have a couple 5" or so peacock bass (a couple Azuls and a couple Monos) the past couple days one of my monos seems like he is having severe seizures, and then suddenly goes back to semi-normal behavior - looks slightly flushed and hides in driftwood which isn't exactly typical for him. He also...
  10. TheWolfman

The Official Wolfmans tank thread

Hey guys I figured I’d finally just start my own build thread, and share my photos with my fellow Cichla freaks! Some shots with my Canon...
  11. AG458

Tank Update!

I've had my current 60g (long) tank up and running since last summer. Despite my taste for large fish, my current stock is doing very well together. My current stock is as listed below: x1 Common Plecostomus x1 Azul Peacock Bass x1 Polypterus Endlicheri x1 Silver Arowana (Surprise!) Please keep...
  12. dwsdarius

Hey everyone, round 2 for mystery Cichla ID

Hey everyone, a couple of months ago I posted picks of my 2 cichla and no one could give me a direct ID so here's my second shot now that they are bigger. Sold to me as cichla Kelberi (definitely not kelberi) from Petzone Tropicals...last time some suggested its either temensis or piquiti...I...
  13. Larryfish

Azul peacock bass pricing

Found some at the LFS for around 80$ at 6". Is this a good price? I've been looking other places. But all the other selling posts I've seen were from like 2010. And the fish market changes a lot.
  14. B

My team p b collection

Hi all, not been on here for a few years - still in the cichla game though.
  15. greenerinks

adopted an azul or is it a hybrid?

Just freshly back from my trip and adopted this juvie azul from a friend. Do juvie azuls typically have spangles like this or is this a hybrid..?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store