180 gallon

1. R

For Sale  180g Acrylic Tank/Stand w/ Built-in Sump

180 acrylic tank and stand with sump built into stand. $600
  2. R

For Sale  180 gallon glass tank/wood stand

Selling a 180 gallon Aqueon tank/black wood stand in very good shape.
  3. That Trinindad Pleco

155 Or 180 For Tank Size

Hi, I was planning on getting either a 95 or a 120 Gallon aquarium, but since this will be my last tank (At Least For A While) I wanted to go the biggest I could. I have 7 feet to work with length wise, and up to 2 feet width wise. I would like to get a 210 Gallon (84x24x24) but I’m having...
  4. clm08k

can (2) 36in Fluval planted lights adequately light a 180g

I'm trying to find lights for my 180g tank ( 72inx24inx24). The LFS told me two 36inch Fluval 3.0 LED planted lights would provide me with "lots of plant growth" and that the lights last for years. Could someone please clarify if that's the case? I thought that I would need more than (2) 36-inch...
  5. M

For Sale  180 Gallon Fish Tank + Stand + Wet-dry filter & pump

Hi all, I'm moving and need to sell my 180 gallon glass fish tank fully equipped with an overflow system, wet-dry filter, plumbing, pump, & heater. The tank and filter are in great shape. The stand has some nicks in the wood, but overall everything is in really good shape. I'm selling it for a...
  6. Ashan Kavinda

My 180 Gallons Tank

7. C

Want to Buy  200+ Gallon Tank in Mass

Looking to buy a 200+ gallon tank preferably 7' long and 3 to 4' wide. I'm in Massachusetts But would look in RI as well. Please let me know what you have asap text me anytime at 508 209 8014
  8. K

tank help with fx6

I have a 180 gallon tank with an fx6. I don't know if the fx6 not having a strong intake but I have alot of fish waste on the bottom of my tank. I do clean my tank every 2 weeks and I notice my fx6 is not really that dirty when I clean that too. My old 406 with my 80 gallon tank. That 406 was...
  9. W

Designing a sump for my 180 Gallon tank

Hi FISH TANK PEOPLES i just got a 180 gallon tank with a built in overflow box and i'm asking for your help to designing a sump because i don't want to screw anything up. i need help mostly with the placement and size of the baffles. i don't want a refugium. something like this will work...
  10. S

48x30x30 185 Gallon

Hello everyone, I've been wanting monster fish for quite some time and am finally taking the plunge and getting a "big" tank. Up until this point my biggest tank is a planted 75 gallon angelfish tank so I have no experience with big fish. I've wanted an Oscar since I was 10 and have finally...
  11. E

Stingray in 180

hey guys, I just picked up a 180 gallon that was previously saltwater, but i’m going to deep clean and get it up and running in a few months. I’m wanting to get a stingray and have been doing research and will continues to research until I get it. I’ve found the 2 possible species I could get...
  12. MorningStar

FS | Pbass/Dats/SDs/Tank and Filters for Sale | $20 - 100 | 92223 | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Pbass/Dats/SDs/Tank and Filters for Sale What are your prices?: 20 - 100 Where are you located?: 92223 Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Well, it's seems like it's time to close up shop. Two babies and taking...
  13. D

Help w/ Perruno/Leiarius

So friends, I had a Leiarius longbarbis that was sold to me as a Perruno Cat (still havent counted dorsal fins) as a juvenile. Soon after doing my homework shortly after purchasing it I had realized I bought a monster and within a month or 2 I had rehomed him back at the LFS where they have put...
  14. U

WTB | 180 gallon or more tank | $500 | Suffolk County NY | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: WTB What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 180 gallon or more tank What are your prices?: 500 Where are you located?: Suffolk County NY Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Looking to buy a 180 gallon tank at minimum for the dimensions i rather get a 220...
  15. DAF590

75 gallon - 100 gallon worth it??

Wassup MFK, As the title says, asking for some advice regarding tanks. I currently have a 75 gallon (4 ft) as my main housing a 6 in Festae. I am eager to get into a bigger tank as I know I will need the space, and I have been waiting for a craigslist bargain. I have come across one for 300$ 5...
  16. jvc66

180 gallon filtration setup

So I am in the process of getting ready to move to a new house and decided that I am going to upgrade to a 180 gallon acrylic tank for the ease of moving again in the next few years. I will be building my own stand to support the tank. I am now In the process of planning on how the filtration...
  17. S

poop problem :(

I will make this message short because I had brain surgery which led to aphasia > language problem. 180 Gallon. I have a big overhead filter. pumps is 1700 liter / hour. Cut a section of the aquarium / 6 inch and / made an internal filter. 2500 liter / hour. Thouse filter are filled with 5...
  18. chrisstylez1

180 Gallon Refurb

I am just getting back into keeping fish again. About 4 to 5 sold all my tanks, 150g 125g 75g and 55g due to me moving from NJ to KY. I was recently given the opportunity to get a Acrylic 180g with a stand for about $200. I watch some post a tank on Craig's list for $2000 about 2 months ago ...
  19. J

HELP RESEALING 180 GALLON. PICTURES!!!!!!!

I recently bought a 180 gallon tank from someone con CL. The tank was practically free, the person just wanted it out of their new trailer home, they even delivered it and assisted me placing it in my garage. The tank seems a bit old but still good. It has some minor scratches and some lime...
  20. A

Severum Biotope?

Stocking my 180g is right around the corner and I'm wondering if these stocking examples will suffice or if I have to take out fish/ or if I can add more. The first ex is a community biotope and the second I have as an option just because I like wet pet behavior out of fish and Jaguars are known...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store