fish for sale

1. P

For Sale  Platinum Endlichiri Bichir

I have a 8-10 inch platinum endlichiri bichir I’m letting go, he is super healthy and eats everything from pellets to shrimp! Can hit me up to discuss pricing if you truly interested they arnt your average specimen.
  2. T

For Sale  Golden Chinese Wels Catfish

open to offers 22-24” Located in central Kentucky willing to meet depending on distance If your interested text me @859-421-4524
  3. W

FREE  Two Plecos Need a New Home (NEW ENGLAND)

Hello, due to Covid I was unable to move and get a new tank for my favorite fish. I don’t feel like they’re thriving in the tank they are in anymore. SF and Norman are about three years old and around 20 inches long. I believe SF is a female and Norman is male and they have had eggs once...
  4. R

For Sale  12" Gourami

For sale $200. Healthy and growing. Local pick up or ship with extra cost.
  5. Blakewater

What Would You Guys Like To See For Sale?

Hey guys! Over the past few months I've considered starting up my "fish shop" business. Recently I've begun taking the plunge. Getting my permits, licenses, connecting with importers/wholesalers, etc. I began wanting to jump in when I saw there were so many vendors who would exaggerate their...
  6. J

For Sale  Selling off Fish/Tanks Long Island

I’m selling off some tanks and fish. I have a list below of some of the stuff. If interested message me or text me at 516-457-2321 for prices & more info. Pick up or can meet up locally if needed. I am located in Long Island New York. Flag Tail 5” Fahaka Puffer 4” Turquoise Severum 5-6” Green...
  7. -603FiShHoBbIeSt-

For Sale  Geophagus red head tapajos’

I have two red head tapajos ( Geophagus parnaibae, Geophagus sp. Tapajos ‘Red head’ ) that are around 3-4 inches healthy and eating most anything, I would like to sell together but will separate, 40 dollars together or 20 each
  8. -603FiShHoBbIeSt-

For Sale  THIN BAR SILVER DOLLARS

I have a group of 5 nice thin bar silver dollars “Myleus schomburgkii” that are around 5-7 inches and a tiger stripe silver dollar that I’m looking to get rid of and selling only as a Group. They are healthy and have a large appetite eating all different kinds of food.
  9. Jush

Want to Buy  Looking to buy predatory fish (list)

Looking for a whole host of new fish for my new upcoming system! Please get in contact with me if you have any of the following up for sale, refer to the linked document for sizes, etc. (created document for easier updating of list.) Updating LIVE updating list of fish click here (google...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store