fish tank

1. J

For Sale  265 Gallon Tank and Equipment Available

I have the items listed below available. PM If interested or want any information. All prices negotiable. 265G Tank, Stand and Lids $750 Sump $125 Pump $100 40 Watt UV $300 ATO with Bucket $60 Neptune System Apex Pro $700 Milwaukee Salinity Tester $80 Hanna High Range Copper Tester $40
  2. J

For Sale  75 gallon ans 125 gallon for sale or trade

Selling or trading my complete 75 gallon tank with oak stand, 20 gallon sump and pump and filter media no heater or light included. Also have a 125 gallon glass tank not drilled back is painted a light blue color, 125 is tank only nothing else. Possible trade for discus or stingrays or will take...
  3. R0B

For Sale  150G Tank

Selling 150G tank currently running, no leaks including: Stand Canopy Fx5 - in used condition, runs well, has all hoses and connectors Led lighting Text me: 909.379.8410
  4. T

For Sale  Custom 700 gallon acrylic aquarium

For sale is my dream tank, a custom 700 monster fish keepers dream tank 6x6x2.5. Central overflow box. Tanks is 1 inch thick all the way around Comes with Tank Steel stand 72x72x40 Steel canopy 72x72x8 150 gallon sump Iwaki pumps Etss skimmer A couple hundred lbs of tonga and Fiji rock
  5. H

FREE  fish tank

300 gallons dimensions 72x36x27 tank is drilled i do not have the overflows,i have had and used this aquarium for 2 years never any problems at all reason for selling is downsizing asking $2000 tank stand and stand no filtration included serious inquiries only please if you dont intend on buying...
  6. BlueJacks

Want to Buy  125g-240g tank

Looking for a tank either those sizes or in between. Just tank of it has lids great if not no big deal. Must hold water have intact center braces and silicon must still be good. I’m located in north eastern mass can drive a reasonable distance
  7. G

Want to Buy  240 gallon acrylic tank wanted

I am looking for a large acrylic aquarium. Preferable 8x2x2, with or without stand. around 240+ gallons. Located in Southern California. Text 909 253 9106
  8. H

For Sale  300 gallon starfire aquarium setup

Selling a 300-gallon Starfire glass aquarium setup. Tank is made by Crystal Dynamic/Leemar, 5 years old with no issue. Tank measurement 96" x 30" x 24"tall (300 gallons), stand is 2-inch thick steel stand, powder-coated with black paint, the sump is 68" x 18" x 16" tall (85 gallon) sump has 13...
  9. S

Want to Buy  48x24 Aquarium

I have the stand, just need glass or acryllic tank. 48" Wide X 24"Ddeep. If you have a tank with overflow/s. Prefer low-iron. I am Oregon. Height could vary as long as 48X24.
  10. D

For Sale  20 gallon fish tank

20 gallon fish tank . No cracks or leak. But fish tank is dirty and needs some cleaning overall great deal $20 each . Pick up nyc. Text me if interested 6465786233
  11. D

For Sale  29 gallon fish tank setup

29 gallon fish tank setup for $85.Tank is excellent condition no leaks or cracks. Comes with: *Light *Lid *Background *Brand New Aqueon Filter with the pads too * A Bag of color gravel If your interested feel free to reach me out for more info . Pick up nyc 6465786233
  12. T

Want to Buy  Looking for Large Fish

Looking for Larger Fish for a 8,000 gallon plus Willing to meet or I am able to pickup at airport
  13. V

Want to Buy  75 gallon to 100 gal full fish tank set up with stand.

Looking to buy full set up with stand. Pm me pics. Good condition with no leaks. Located in los Angeles.
  14. M

For Sale  180 Gallon Fish Tank + Stand + Wet-dry filter & pump

Hi all, I'm moving and need to sell my 180 gallon glass fish tank fully equipped with an overflow system, wet-dry filter, plumbing, pump, & heater. The tank and filter are in great shape. The stand has some nicks in the wood, but overall everything is in really good shape. I'm selling it for a...
  15. Benthebassmaster

300 gallon saltwater aquarium

I am thinking about someday getting a 300 gallon aquarium. I am thinking about getting a Nigerian triggerfish, Picasso triggerfish, blue line grouper, a smaller species of lion fish, and a snowflake eel. Somebody tell me if this is to much fish. I’m not really a saltwater tank person but this...
  16. Benthebassmaster

Ph problem

My 55 gallon angelfish aquarium is at 8.2 in ph and I want to fix that. The reason that it isn’t fixed already is because I look at the reviews on proper ph solutions and some people think the products are bad and some think it’s good. What would be product that could lower the ph without...
  17. Benthebassmaster

Dwarf SRT flowerhorn tank size

Petzoned has a dwarf srt flowerhorn and they said it gets 1-1.5 inches. I thought it was to good to be true so I am wondering about that.
  18. Benthebassmaster

How much fish In a 125 gallon tank

Can a gt, jd, Oscar and a Bichir be in a 125 gallon tank. Also if their is anymore fish to keep with it what would it be
  19. i Aqua

For Sale  For Sale iAqua Carbon

" About our product:iAqua Carbon supplies a custom-designed range of carbon and a mixture of Lava rocks to maintain the carefully controlled conditions of the aquarium environment. Decomposed organics and even trace levels of residual disinfectants such as chlorine and chloramine. The Superior...
  20. i Aqua

For Sale  Foe sale iAqua 100% Natural Carbon

" About our product:iAqua Carbon supplies a custom-designed range of carbon and a mixture of Lava rocks to maintain the carefully controlled conditions of the aquarium environment. Decomposed organics and even trace levels of residual disinfectants such as chlorine and chloramine. The Superior...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store