sexing

1. Fishyboy🐟🐟🐟

Need help sexing red dragon flower horn

Got this flower horn at an Lfs and idk if it’s male or female I only have this pic the store had I’ll do more pics tomorrow as they are asleep (Ik ur looking at my battery percentage)
  2. S

HELP ME GENDER MY BLUE BENGAL DWARF SNAKEHEAD

Need help sexing my blue bengal dwarf snakehead got him at 3 inches he is now 4.5 almost 5 and maxes out around 8 to 9 inches been trying to figure out the sex so I can get it a partner to breed anything helps guys new to this forum thing
  3. J

Sexing Of Mayan cichlids

Hi all I have two mayans in a tank together… the larger one of the two belonged to me and was fed a meaty diet . I actually bought both of these fish together but gave the smaller one to family. It was not kept properly and was not living in good conditions which is why I think it it smaller… I...
  4. S

Can someone help sex my Cuban Cichlid

I was wondering if anyone could help me sex my Cuban Cichlid. It is about 2.5 inches.
  5. D

Need Help Sexing My Green Texas

Can Experts please tell if this is a male or female, i was told a male by the seller due to the lack of black blotch on the dorsal fin but id like to confirm.
  6. Q

Green Terror Sexing

Hey guys just wondering if anyone could tell if this was a male or female GT? Or is it still too young to tell?
  7. C

Cuban Cichlid Sex?

Got one from imperial tropicals in July and don’t know the sex. If someone could help me out.
  8. J

Help to identify this flowerhorn.

Hi. This flowerhorn was recently aoldnto me as a female fader flowerhorn. But I am not so sure that it is a female as the behavior of a female Texas cichlid I already had in my tank has changed and is giving it a lot of attention since I introduced the flowerhorn to the tank. I am so have a...
  9. J

Help to identify this flowerhorn.

Hi. This flowerhorn was recently aoldnto me as a female fader flowerhorn. But I am not so sure that it is a female as the behavior of a female Texas cichlid I already had in my tank has changed and is giving it a lot of attention since I introduced the flowerhorn to the tank. I need help to...
  10. C

Jaguar cichlid sexing

So everyone thinks it’s male based off vents but female off side pics. What y’all think?
  11. X

Help with sexing my juvie bichir

hey everyone,hope y r all safe. I bought my bichir last tuesday. It is in a 60 gallon tank all by itself which i believe is ok for it to grow. No substrate hence its pale white color. im guessing its a male.what do you think?
  12. Edward345

Male or female jaguar cichlid

My guess it’s a male I might be wrong.
  13. riuqlav

Sexing severums red spotted and rotkeil

hello everyone, could you guys sex them on this size?
  14. S

Please help me with Peacock Cichlid sexing... and other things

Hey everyone, I had posted this question before and there's another whole thread of me talking to people about this issue. I am posting this again as an "update" while in reality I still really need help and potentially some expert advice. I have also asked this same question to another forum...
  15. O

Green Terror Sexing

Hello i have a green terror fry thinking 5 or 6 month old. Can you help mw for sexing Male or Female ? Here is 2 photos
  16. C

Umbee Sexing

Two Rio Guatape umbees. Wondering if there both female or if one is male and other female. Was told one was male and other female
  17. M

I need help sexing my convict cichlid!!!

It has the colorful spot on the belly, but it’s bigger than all the others and has the hump on it’s head. I’m so confused!!
  18. C

Jack Dempsey Sexing and pair

I was wondering if this a a male and female jack Dempsey. Trying to get a pair going.
  19. P

Green Terror Trying to Spawn?

So a week or so ago I posted asking if my GT was male or female. Got mixed responses so unsure where to go from here. Although, GT has just cleared out a spot and is guarding it ferociously, even attacking me when I get down to look st the spot. It is completely on the other side of the tank...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store