wolffish

1. TheFishDealer

For Sale  Hoplias Malabaricus

8 Available shipping ups overnight text 801-770-0045 for a quote:)
  2. neko1

erythrinus/rainbow wolffish size?

Hey I have a rainbow wolffish about 14cm. She is already quite old i believe and doesnt seem to grow anymore. Online it said that rainbows get to 20/25cm, which is quite a difference compared to 14cm. Any keepers of rainbow wolfish that can tell me the size of their rainbow?
  3. neko1

red wolffish

hey my snakehead killed himself by jumping through the lid. So a few days after that i got a red wolffish that was already in a store for half a year. He seems to do fine but he is very skitisch and hides the whole day. It has only been 2 days but does someone have some tips to get him out of...
  4. AquaScape

New Stock!! 08/29/20

-Piranha- Red Belly (Pygocentrus natteri) .75”-1” $10.oo Ea. or 10/$80 -Catfish- Black Devil Catfish (Hemibagrus wyckii) 10”-12” $250.oo Ea. Redtail Catfish (Phractocephalus hemioliopterus) 2”-3” $20.oo Ea. Jaguar Catfish (Liosomadoras orcinus)...
  5. AquaScape

Check out some of these newer fish we still have available!

4"-5" Blue Hook Silver Dollars - $45.oo Ea. 10" Black Devil Wyckii Catfish - $250.oo Ea. 10" Black Wolffish- $250.oo Ea. 5"-6" Jardini Arowana- $160.oo Ea. 3" Snowball Plecos- $25.oo Ea. 2" Clown Plecos- $15.oo Ea. 2" Spotted Rubbernose Plecos - $10.oo Ea. 2" Jaguar Cichlids- $5.oo Ea. Or...
  6. N

First post of some of the fish that I keep

These are some of the fish that I have currently. Although they're photos taken a month ago, there pretty much the same except that I changed the soil to soft sand in my tank. I also have 10 juvenile gars including tropical, cuban and spotted in a smaller tank but I'll try to post photos of them...
  7. AquaScape

Stock-List 12/5/19

-Piranha- Red Bellies (Pygocentrus nattereri) .75”-1" $9.oo Ea. Or 10/$80.oo .75”-1” $12.00 Ea. Or 10/$100.oo(WC Peru) 4”-5” $65.oo Ea. 6”-7” $125.oo Ea. Caribe (Pygocentrus notatus) 3”-4” $50.oo Ea. 4”-5” $85.oo Ea. Piraya (Pygocentrus piraya) 3”-4” $150.oo Ea. 4”-5” $200.oo Ea. Black...
  8. AquaScape

8-7-19 Stock List!!

-Piranha- Red Bellies (Pygocentrus nattereri) .75”-1” $10.oo Ea. Or 10/$80.oo 1.5”-2” $15.oo Ea. Or 10/$120.oo 2”-3” $25.oo Ea. Or 5/$100.oo Caribe (Pygocentrus notatus) 2.5”-3” $35.oo Ea. Or...
  9. CristianV

Wolffish Help!!!

Hey guys, I’ve noticed my little 3” common wolf is not in his usual cave and is hovering at the waterline and occssionnly darts to the other side of the tank. Before he was doing this, I noticed a cut/abrasion on his side. All other fish in the tank are completely fine. Any and all help needed!!!
  10. moe214

55" aimara?

Anyone know the validity of this claim? A 55" aimara is huge, seems to lack info though, not sure where people get max recorded lengths etc. I've went on several websites and they all have different claims. I'm curious as to what the truth it's, how big do aimara have the potential to get? 3' im...
  11. Brock11

FS | Wolf Fish Mala | $100 | Madison Wisconsin | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Wolf Fish Mala What are your prices?: 100 Where are you located?: Madison Wisconsin Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: I have a Mala Wolf Fish for sale. It is roughly 9" give or take and is getting pretty thick...
  12. Brock11

Which wolf fish should I get? Help

I currently have a wolf fish that was sold to me as a black and I believe it is a mala. I have 75, 55,29g tanks at the moment but I'm open to going as large as 180. In the 55 g I currently have an odoe pike and 2 hujeta gars all about 5 inches. My plan was to grown them up and add them to my...
  13. sunnysjourney

Slow motion videos of my wolf and tarpons

Was playing around with slow motion on my phone and here are the results, let me know what you guys think :). The lacerdae: The tarpons:
  14. U

In need of nice aggressive fish

Looking for some aggressive fish to put in my new 60 gallon. Anyone got some cool fish in la
  15. R

Tiger & Wolf

16. Fishpony

Black Wolf fish legal?

Are black wolf fish legal in AZ? Since in the AZ restricted species list, it has wolfish in it, but as "32. Tiger fish, the species Hoplias malabaricus". Since it is only listing mala, does that mean the Black wolffish, "hoplias curupira" are legal since it is only listing that one species. I...
  17. JustMFKhere213

7-8" Purple wolffish $80 & 2x 8-9" Senegal $70

I have 7-8" Purple wolffish for $80 very healthy eats anything from floating to sinking pellets, shrimp, tilapia and blackworms. I also have 2x Senegal bichir 8-9" $70 for both and 40ea. You can buy all for 130 So-cal pick up only or could possibly deliver if you're around DTLA at your own cost.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store