baby

1. N

FREE  Free Albino Bichir and Tiger shovel nose cat

Both free. Both roughly 5-6 inches. Beautiful fish but wrong tank mates. Local pick up.
  2. S

Albino bichor

So here's the thing, I've had this little guy for about almost 2 months now but out of no where he got this big lump on his neck and I'm scared, I just wanted to get people's thoughts on it and what to do, also he has a white string coming from his gills and I think it's just skin but I doubt it
  3. A

Baby Ornate Bichir With Red Stomache

Hi, I’m new to this form and I just recently got a baby Ornate Bichir. Today I was cleaning Dragons tank when I noticed her belly Looked irritated and bright red. I googled Ornate Bichir stomache irritation and saw a form that talked about Bichirs having red irritation around their anal fin...
  4. R

Baby Dats

This was about a week ago, last time I fed them blood worms. I have been trying to get them on pellets but so far only the two small Indos have accepted them smh. I’ve notice that they’re growing pretty fast since they started eating pellets, they used to be the smallest in the tank and now...
  5. M

Monster in making

Wild Caught yesterday from a nearby waterbody......:headbang2
  6. V

Baby red belly feeding frequency?

Hi guys I checked out the piranha nutrition thread loads of great info there. I currently have 8 freshly bought last week rbps they are all around 1inch in length (used to be 9 but one got eaten the very first day). My question is how often should I be feeding them for optimum growth and...
  7. W

New Polypterus babys

Just picked up a couple little bichir the other day at Midway tropical fish in Washington. A little Ornate and a Delhezi.
  8. Rob909

My new endlicheri

I’ve never seen a poly this small but it was a $20 steal and I’ve been looking for one for quite a while so I pulled the trigger on it. It’s about 3” max so it’s in a 10 gallon tank while I get him on food and pellet trained. It’s just a small temporary tank until he’s big enough to go into the...
  9. H

Sex of baby flowerhorn.

i bought a baby flower horn,a week ago..i want to know the gender of my baby flowerhorn.... any help would be appreciated....
  10. AquaScape

Most Aggressive Schooling Piranha Back In Stock!! CARIBE

And it begins, the season is upon us!! Caribe are now available at 1"-2"! $25.oo Ea. 5 for $100.oo 10 for $150.oo We also have 9"-10" Caribe available for $250.oo on sale from $375.oo!!
  11. RocketGarStar

Payara ID Help?

I recently picked up this bold little guy from my LFS, and he's doing very well with my other fish - there's only one problem: I don't know if he'll grow out of my tank or not. I'm hoping he isn't an Armatus, and I'm hoping for the Scomb... Any help with the IDing of my new carnivorous friend...
  12. The Dave

A Guppy Having Babies

This amazing high definition video takes an up close look at the miracle of birth. You will see a gravid female guppy ( technically it's a female Orchid Endler ) giving birth to her 37 babies. There is lots of information, supported by video clips, that I am sure will amaze even the most jaded...
  13. The Dave

A Guppy Having Babies

This amazing high definition video takes an up close look at the miracle of birth. You will see a gravid female guppy ( technically it's a female Orchid Endler ) giving birth to her 37 babies. There is lots of information, supported by video clips, that I am sure will amaze even the most jaded...
  14. The Dave

A Guppy Having Babies

15. fish nerd 84

Gets better every day

Hello all just thought I would post an update of the little dat I got a few weeks ago. He is always stable. He was about 2mins after being in the tank the first time. The little guy only gets unsable when i do a water change or stick my hand in the tank to much.After 3 days of watching my congo...
  16. viper0397

Baby Reticulata

I am really liking the markings on this 4 week old baby girl!!
  17. Roberto G

Few questions on Arapaima.

Hello MFK! First of all, please don't turn this into a "why did you bought an arapaima in the first place?" kinda thread. This is my first arapaima but not my first monster fish, I've kept south-american and jardini arowanas before as well as some big catfish, so I have a slight idea of what...
  18. viper0397

New baby retic!!

My retic gave birth again!! This is her second litter. Only 1 pup again this time. Mom is very little though. Not sure if male or female yet.
  19. fish nerd 84

Baby jardini for sale/trade murfreessboro tn

First off not sure what happen to the sales format this is what i got when i went to post Hello i have a beautiful 2inch baby jardini for sale for 60 dollars . He /she is eating very well on frozen mysis shrimp. Great fish i just simply have aquired a bigger one. I will be willing to trade...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store