fish

1. P

For Sale  Black wolf fish Ontario

Looking to rehome my 12" Black wolf fish He is extremely aggressive and currently has his own 155 gallon tank. I am selling that tank so he has to go. Cost me over $450 to import him when he was only 5". $250 priced to sell, first come first serve Will consider trades for Gatf or Vatf Located...
  2. H

Welcome to MonsterFishKeepers! 🐟

I'm Helga, a seasoned aquarist with a passion for the giants of the underwater world. At over 50 years young, I've spent decades exploring the depths of aquascaping and fish care, especially for our larger, finned friends. Here, we can share tips, stories, and advice on keeping these magnificent...
  3. Aqua626

Want to Buy  Octopuses

Looking for Octopuses, any octopus that grows bigger than 6" or 12". Thank you.
  4. VenomousSnailz

Dwarf Hawkfish: Small But Mighty

I love this fish, and so does my wife and daughter. My daughter laughs especially hard when he swims around then stops and stares and then takes off again. They gave no swim bladder allowing them to sit in 1 spot without floating away https://youtube.com/shorts/iEpwO23w5Ic?feature=share
  5. FrancisFloe

Can I feed my Fish Earthworms daily and also as a Main diet?

Is it safe to feed fish earthworms as a main diet? I don't think earthworms is a natural diet of fish in the wild but I have no choice because some of my fish won't eat anything other than earthworms like my tiretrack eel, leopard bush fish and flowerhorn they also do take bloodworms but it is...
  6. F

For Sale  Pink Spotted Jardini 9.5 inches

Hello Monsterkeepers. I'm downsizing the fish and the Jardini needs a new home. I've raised him from 2 inches to now, which is about 9.5 inches. He's a beautiful specimen and an attitude to match. The color is amazing and very active and aggressive. Asking $200 or if you have some saltwater...
  7. S

For Sale  Serrasalmus Geryi

6"+ Geryi piranha for sale. Eating mostly market prawns. no shipping $300
  8. J

For Sale  Orange flame tropheus

Have a bunch of 1 inch or bigger orange flame "bemba" tropheus for sale from my breeding colony. I have about 30 or so left. 10$ each or will give discounts for groups. Pic of the colony-not for sale. Might consider trades for the tropheus fry.
  9. S

For Sale  Bichir -P. Polli

I love this guy. I have had him for about 10 years. He has moved with me three times, but alas I just bought a new house and it won’t support a tank that is big enough to house him properly Up for sale is my P. Polli bichir. He is 10”-12” long and eats pellets. Super cool fish. Pickup...
  10. M

For Sale  Datnoid indo x2

1) 6-7” inch 2) 10-11” inch (cloud eye on right eye) they do not fight and want to sell both together if possible both eat pellets. $450 obo for both Text only: 7142329559
  11. M

Want to Buy  Sturgeon

Looking for sterlet sturgeon for my pond. Looking for normal black sturgeon don’t want the albino unless they are free. I am also looking for stellate/starry sturgeon as well.
  12. M

Want to Buy  Looking for Florida Gar

Looking for Florida Gar anywhere from 8” and up
  13. T

Terror being beautiful

Just looked good, figured I’d share him with y’all.
  14. Jim_Pirarucu

For Sale  Bichir - Endlicheri

5 Bichir Endlicheri are up for sale $50 each. Their sizes are vary from 12 - 15 inches They are currently on pellets Pick up only. Take all for $225
  15. N

FREE  Black friday shout out p/u m/u lomita 20 to 30 percent off

Stop by a local shop they are doing a black Friday sale a little bit of everything. Fish reptile frog even dog grooming. Fresh pets and grooming 1950 pacific coast highway Lomita CA 90717
  16. Jim_Pirarucu

For Sale  Bichirs for sale

Hello, I'm letting go a group of 5 Endli bichirs. Lenght are varying from 12" to 15". All 5 for $350. Or $80 each. They loves pellets and are healthy. Pick up only.
  17. GiantFishKeeper101

My new youtube channel

Subscribe to my channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCUoI9Cvbk1QFxskzG7rB_Qg This channel dedicated to showcase all of fish species that i could documented, for referential purposes. Here are some of my videos. Beautiful xanthic algae eating barb that rarely exported outside Indonesia...
  18. F

For Sale  6 inch Vampire Tetra and 6 inch red tail Barracuda

eating voraciously on shrimp and molly's. A special hello to everyone here I was formally known as fishking111 hope you guys are well I'm Back
  19. That Trinindad Pleco

What Fish Got You Interested In Fish Keeping

What fish when you saw it made you get interested in fish keeping. For me it was the Common/Trinindad Pleco. Most people buy their commons not knowing how big they get, but that’s the fish I wanted. I wanted a bottom dweller that got big but no to big, so I started researching the Commons. Now I...
  20. That Trinindad Pleco

What Fish Made You Want To Keep Fish

What fish when you saw it made you get interested in fish keeping. For me it was the Common/Trinindad Pleco. Most people buy their commons not knowing how big they get, but that’s the fish I wanted. I wanted a bottom dweller that got big but no to big, so I started researching the Commons. Now I...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store