thread

1. Kittiee Katt

An Idiot Killed My Fish!

Hi all, this is mainly a thread for me to rant about the idiot that killed one of my loaches and my betta. And the pathetic, drunken excuse he gave for why he done it. But there is a question if anyone can help with that it would be great. TL;DR? Basically I went out for a night because my...
  2. Kittiee Katt

If, Hypothetically

If hypothetically you won a raffle at your favorite lfs, what would you buy? I was in my lfs earlier and the guy was talking about running a raffle next Xmas with a $1000 voucher for the store as first prize, and it got me thinking about what people might buy with a decent sum of money that...
  3. Kittiee Katt

A Thread for River

Hi all! As usually happens with this wonderful hobby of ours, my hubby and I had plans for all our fish, you know, to upsize most of our tanks, get more décor etc. Then all that went out the window.. We were in my favorite LFS just before Christmas and I was talking to the cichlids like I...
  4. Kittiee Katt

Tank vs Lawn Mower - Ruined or Fixable?

Hi all, firstly sorry if this is in the wrong section... As some of you know I got a 6' tank very cheap and have been rather lazy with cleaning it and bringing it inside, its been on my back lawn for some time now. Well, my hubby was mowing the lawn yesterday and didn't bother to move the...
  5. Kittiee Katt

Another Sump Questions Thread - With A Twist!

Hi all! I figured this is still an idea so I'd post it here, if mods think it's better suited for the 'setup and filtration' section, please move it. :) If I can please ask you all to please be patient with me, that would be great. I have questions about a couple of different sump ideas, I...
  6. Kittiee Katt

How To Keep A Woman Happy...

For those who don't know, Jeff (my hubby) and I got a great deal on a used 4'x2'x2' tank - $200aud and it's already been drilled for a sump. If that wasn't awesome enough, when he got back with the 4x2x2 he had a surprise for me... He brought a 6'x1.5'x1' that he picks upon Tuesday, and...
  7. Lady Sphinx

Keeping fish and being Mathematically challenged

Am I the only person on here that is frustrated by the fact that they are mathematically challenged and sometimes have a bit of trouble figuring out what the hell is going on when it comes to the world of keeping fish
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store