12x8x8

Texas321

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2016
Went to lfs Saturday and saw what looked to be about 8-10 gallon all glass bowfront and I wanted to buy it so bad. If it wasn't 40 minutes away I would of went back and got it. It was 60 bucks though. I've never paid any attention to these type of small tanks before this thread so is that a crazy price or no? It doesn't come with any other supplies either.

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
Went to lfs Saturday and saw what looked to be about 8-10 gallon all glass bowfront and I wanted to buy it so bad. If it wasn't 40 minutes away I would of went back and got it. It was 60 bucks though. I've never paid any attention to these type of small tanks before this thread so is that a crazy price or no? It doesn't come with any other supplies either.
hmm, curved glass usually commands a higher price; it's a good price if I fits your budget and it makes you happy :D

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Hmmm. am thinking about my african riverine tank. Im just not sure how exactly i would like to scape it. I have stock in mind
- one pair of african butterfly cichlids
-2 african butterfly fish
-One group of african tetras (cant remember which right now)
- Maybe a knife, or another bottom dweller that isnt a syno

for scape im thinking Dark yellow sand with a black background and plenty of tangled wood with bolbitis and crinum as well as a bit of anubia. Any ideas ?

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Hmmm. am thinking about my african riverine tank. Im just not sure how exactly i would like to scape it. I have stock in mind
- one pair of african butterfly cichlids
-2 african butterfly fish
-One group of african tetras (cant remember which right now)
- Maybe a knife, or another bottom dweller that isnt a syno

for scape im thinking Dark yellow sand with a black background and plenty of tangled wood with bolbitis and crinum as well as a bit of anubia. Any ideas ?
a tight lid if you get butterfly fish, that's my only suggestion. They float on top 24/7 and spook easily.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store