MA
MONSTER TANK :thumbsup:

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
johnptc said:
I CANT BELIEVE HOW FAST THE TANK GOT SMALL !!!

TANK IS OUTSIDE UNDER A LARGE SHED ROOF ........
what is the tank getting to small for the gigs already how long have they been in their

Arapaimaman

In Loving Memory
Aug 27, 2005
Central Florida
Dear Johnptc;

This Is crazy.You tank dimensions were almost the same as mine.I built mine in 1985.My largest arapaima was 5ft. before I had a disaster and lost all my fish and I live here in Orange co. The dimensions were 12'x5'x41/2'.

I had a friend of mine at the time who mounted fish for a living. He did the Pima for just for the cost of materials. It came out awesome. I'm going to try to post the pitcher on Sunday if I can find the cd. I did a thread on what happend to the fish. I have spent the last 2o years going to South America and studing and talking to the people who hunt and spearfish them.

The timing that I read this thread is unbelievable is that on Friday I just signed a contract to have a 11,700gal.tank built by a company that builds tanks for public aquariums. They are located in Las Vagas,Nev. Their co. name is Acrylic Tank Manufacturing. I am building a house around the tank. I have the land in Florida.The dimensions for the new tank is 30 feet long,10 feet wide,and 6 feet tall.

Pat McGee

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Pat McGee said:
Dear Johnptc;

This Is crazy.You tank dimensions were almost the same as mine.I built mine in 1985.My largest arapaima was 5ft. before I had a disaster and lost all my fish and I live here in Orange co. The dimensions were 12'x5'x41/2'.

I had a friend of mine at the time who mounted fish for a living. He did the Pima for just for the cost of materials. It came out awesome. I'm going to try to post the pitcher on Sunday if I can find the cd. I did a thread on what happend to the fish. I have spent the last 2o years going to South America and studing and talking to the people who hunt and spearfish them.

The timing that I read this thread is unbelievable is that on Friday I just signed a contract to have a 11,700gal.tank built by a company that builds tanks for public aquariums. They are located in Las Vagas,Nev. Their co. name is Acrylic Tank Manufacturing. I am building a house around the tank. I have the land in Florida.The dimensions for the new tank is 30 feet long,10 feet wide,and 6 feet tall.

Pat McGee
we need pics of that tank badly :D

RowingMunkeyCU

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2005
Rochester, NY
so what sortof educational background do you have? i mean, if i were looking to build something similar, would i need some degree or whatnot in structural engineering, plumbing, etc?

johnptc

Feeder Fish
Apr 6, 2005
los angeles
www.fishtankwebcam.com
RowingMunkeyCU said:
so what sortof educational background do you have? i mean, if i were looking to build something similar, would i need some degree or whatnot in structural engineering, plumbing, etc?

thanks is is a great ongoing project !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store