2 jardini in one tank?

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Woah your one lucky guy having all that space for tanks/ponds your parents sound very understanding ;) , i had my first jardini in my bedroom at my parents house years ago , I've not got any space in my current house for fishrooms so I've had to cram a 180 under the stairs in my dinning room and my 150 in the living room its all a bit tight in my tiny house but I've managed to use my space well I suppose :DIMG_20150616_212524.jpg as you can see theres no more space to go bigger , I had to make my stand so it was made to fit the gap (its very tight)

KIdfish

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2014
Cali
Jardini arowana are pretty aggressive it depends on the temperament but even with larger tanks they may still fight it just isn't a risk worth taking honestly you could lose one or both if it gets extremely bad
yes my friend i do agreed with you that it is very risky. but hopefully they do get along with each other when they get bigger, but just in case i do have dividers ready and also an empty 30 gallon ready to go.

KIdfish

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2014
Cali
lol i wouldnt say lucky because i made a little mistake at first and it flooded the room and my parents wanted to give away all my fishes.

WOW that is one nice tank u have there. i love the decoration specially how you place the driftwood. at first when i look at the pic i thought your jardini is an asian RTG arowana

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Thanks , that PIC is old now the jardini in there unfortunately is the one I lost a couple of weeks ago , I didn't take a current PIC because my new jars only 8" and the tank looks bare :D I've still got the Deco the same inside though , just need to setup my second led then start the floating plants off again , and get this new jar smashing pellets and growing fast.
Best of luck with your trio I hope they play nice together :) I still think your going to get at least one killer from the three but hopefully not , look forward to updates

Reactions: KIdfish

KIdfish

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2014
Cali
im sorry about your lost. i lost about 2 or 3 when i first started too from underestimating how high they can jump and the water level in my pond. im still teaching them how to eat carnivore sticks. they smashing on the small cut up shrimps. but my big arowanas kill 5-10lb of carnivore sticks a day easily. i think its actually easier for me to feed them shrimps and fish from the market but i mix it up for them. that pond is like a black hole on my wallet. Easily 40-50$ flying out of my wallet every week.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
im sorry about your lost. i lost about 2 or 3 when i first started too from underestimating how high they can jump and the water level in my pond. im still teaching them how to eat carnivore sticks. they smashing on the small cut up shrimps. but my big arowanas kill 5-10lb of carnivore sticks a day easily. i think its actually easier for me to feed them shrimps and fish from the market but i mix it up for them. that pond is like a black hole on my wallet. Easily 40-50$ flying out of my wallet every week.
My first jar used to bash the hood open and end up on the floor , brought it round from very very near death a few times by pumping water from the fx outlet over its gills and pulling it back and fourth through the water , that aro lived for six years then I lost him to velvet disease caught from a pacu (worst buy ever) , lost my second one that was two year old few weeks ago to a power cut (so anoying) now I'm on jardini number three he's a greedy little one smashing food as I type lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store