2024 Best Aquarium app

LungfishLover1

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2023
I might be an old fashioned dinosaur but I maintain 40 plus tanks and the last thing I want is more technology in my life. To each their own but part of my enjoyment in keeping fish is getting away from all that. A whiteboard and dry erase markers are enough.
that's beautiful, if you are looking for an easy way to learn about new fish and do research and keep track of tanks and stocking in your 41st tank feel free to look into the app 👍

Trouser Bark

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2022
that's beautiful, if you are looking for an easy way to learn about new fish and do research and keep track of tanks and stocking in your 41st tank feel free to look into the app 👍

Has 100% of your activity on this site been promoting this app? If so the following info may be of value to you:

- If you want expert advice on aquariums, fish, inverts, etc... you come to monsterfishkeepers.com

- Five bucks says that app developer is not an expert fish keeper and is instead compiling and converting data from other sites.

He's compiling data from here.

It's an interesting idea and has merit but at 60 bucks a year to perform the same function as a notebook or a spreadsheet is a little steep. On top of that the developer wants access to your private web traffic and then wants to push advertising your way while hiding the cost aspect until you're several steps in. That'll be tough to pull over on anyone that makes informed choices.

LungfishLover1

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2023
Has 100% of your activity on this site been promoting this app? If so the following info may be of value to you:

- If you want expert advice on aquariums, fish, inverts, etc... you come to monsterfishkeepers.com

- Five bucks says that app developer is not an expert fish keeper and is instead compiling and converting data from other sites.

It's an interesting idea and has merit but at 60 bucks a year to perform the same function as a notebook or a spreadsheet is a little steep. On top of that the developer wants access to your private web traffic and then wants to push advertising your way while hiding the cost aspect until you're several steps in. That'll be tough to pull over on anyone that makes informed choices.
Oh maybe, I liked the concept so I posted it cause the app is underrated I also reccomend outside research tho

Cal Amari

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2023
Hopefully, more likely they're pulling data from the dime a dozen care sheets you can find with a quick google search, which are full of innaccurate and generalized information written by people with little or no fishkeeping experience.

Reactions: HUKIT

HUKIT

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2010
Crystal Lake, Illinois
I have been in hobby for decades and while I continue to learn new things about fish and related husbandry everyday I don't need a Petsmart level of fish research so I'll save my money and time thanks. I know not to keep a ocellatus in a 10g aquarium.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store