210 Gallon Tank

jantilla

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2011
Vancouver, WA
It won't happen if you do regular water changes and keep a good clean bio bag on your wet dry. I do a 35-45% water change on all my tanks weekly. I have two canister filters on each tank and every two weeks I clean one of the filters completely with my water change. Nice tank btw.
I wanted to add a canister but I don't have the room under or on the side of the tank. I would need to find a small canister. I haven't been able to find one yet. I added a bag of Purigen to one of my sumps. Is there anything else I need to add? One of my sumps could use some more media of some sort. Right now the cycle media from the old tank is in there. By the way your tank is insane. I thought my 210 was big lol.

jantilla

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2011
Vancouver, WA
I just seen your reply, but I think I answered your question via PM.......... Thanks bro, I really appreciate it. Its funny because now I feel like its not big enough.....LOL
I thought my tank was big but now that I have seen yours I want something bigger.

jantilla

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2011
Vancouver, WA
Just be patient and the right tank will come your way........you'll flip when I tell you what I paid for my 360 gallon, just right place at the right time.......LOL
I paid 650 for the tank alone. No stand, lids, filters or lights were included in that price.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store