30 gal salt

Bloby762

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2016
Grammado well in established tanks but are otherwise easy to keep,not sure what a humbug is. But fairy basslets also are easy to keep along with pajama cardinal fish.
Okay cool look up blacktailed humbug I'll see what kind of care level they are

Bloby762

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2016
Grammado well in established tanks but are otherwise easy to keep,not sure what a humbug is. But fairy basslets also are easy to keep along with pajama cardinal fish.
Blacktailed humbug is also know as BLACK-TAILED DASCYLLUS I found out, sorry it is capitalized see if you know that is

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Ok now I know what your talking about,I've kept them and it's one of my favorite damsels,some of them get 3 to 4 inches,and are probably the hardiest of damsels.

Bloby762

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2016
Ok now I know what your talking about,I've kept them and it's one of my favorite damsels,some of them get 3 to 4 inches,and are probably the hardiest of damsels.
How would seahorses do for a begginer same with surgeon fish

fishfanatic80

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2011
Long island
Do you know?
Surgeon fish or tangs won't work at all in a 29 gallon even a yellow tang requires a larger tank, I'd stick to smaller wrasse species clowns cardinals firefish. Sea horses should be species only. Tangs are too aggressive of eaters to mix with sea horses but regardless your tank is too small for both unless you get dwarf seahorses, which are difficult to care for

Bloby762

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2016
Surgeon fish or tangs won't work at all in a 29 gallon even a yellow tang requires a larger tank, I'd stick to smaller wrasse species clowns cardinals firefish. Sea horses should be species only. Tangs are too aggressive of eaters to mix with sea horses but regardless your tank is too small for both unless you get dwarf seahorses, which are difficult to care for
I went here to learn about beginner saltwater fish I'm getting something like 40-60g lol

Bloby762

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2016
So how would they do in the tank in getting

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store