420 poly tank

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Wouldn't be surprised if he tries to eat someone at that size already..

in_the_seance

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2012
montana
No issues the last 3 days put some extra minnows in for him. He did go in the afer's floating log and got beat up.
The little sturgeon eats the sturgeon pellets the bigger one I've been having to shoot freshwater shrimp/bloodworms by his mouth with a turkey baster to get him to eat.

in_the_seance

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2012
montana
Black spotted eel -only pic I've gotten buried all the time
20150708_152048.jpg
Jardini arowana- newest addition got him for free a trade in at lfs had for a couple weeks no issues so far keep him well fed
20150816_154408.jpg

Reactions: Champagne Papi

heavyhitter

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2008
Nebraska
Some of those pic you have labeled Delhezi's look like Endilcheri's to me.

in_the_seance

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2012
montana
Crazy sob arowana blew out of the water after a shrimp and nailed the 2x6 cross brace. Didn't make it. Threw some foam over it just in case others go on a suicide dive. Was a cool fish didn't bother any body got his butt kicked by the afer who's like 10 in but enough space in the tank.
Now I have arowana fever. Could my filter handle the additional bioload is the ? I was thinking a jardini, black, and a few silvers all smaller 3-6" since the market is decent in the future a lei. Filter is a 30 gallon sump(bioball) into a 45 gallon trash can with 4 doublestacked 125 rated sponge filters on the bottom a pump and moving media into a 75 gal refugium into a 20 gal sump (bioball) pumped up into a few tray (bioballs) and bio wheel into tank I can take out the sturgeon and put them into the pond. 24 bichirs 6-9" 4 red tinfoil barb, pom pom knife, black spotted, 2 synodontis cats, Florida gar
If I have too I can grow them out in another tank together or take out the afer

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
That's a lot of aros man it can be done but that will be a whole lot of work when they all start getting big it can be done but will be a lot of work .... But u should do it lol I have aro fever to
Crazy sob arowana blew out of the water after a shrimp and nailed the 2x6 cross brace. Didn't make it. Threw some foam over it just in case others go on a suicide dive. Was a cool fish didn't bother any body got his butt kicked by the afer who's like 10 in but enough space in the tank.
Now I have arowana fever. Could my filter handle the additional bioload is the ? I was thinking a jardini, black, and a few silvers all smaller 3-6" since the market is decent in the future a lei. Filter is a 30 gallon sump(bioball) into a 45 gallon trash can with 4 doublestacked 125 rated sponge filters on the bottom a pump and moving media into a 75 gal refugium into a 20 gal sump (bioball) pumped up into a few tray (bioballs) and bio wheel into tank I can take out the sturgeon and put them into the pond. 24 bichirs 6-9" 4 red tinfoil barb, pom pom knife, black spotted, 2 synodontis cats, Florida gar
If I have too I can grow them out in another tank together or take out the afer

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store