420 poly tank

in_the_seance

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2012
montana
That's a lot of aros man it can be done but that will be a whole lot of work when they all start getting big it can be done but will be a lot of work .... But u should do it lol I have aro fever to
Well I was always under the impression that 5+ aros when multiple. I would one of each but silvers are $20-30 so I was gonna get a few. I figure they'd be alright in the 420 if they need more I'll just build bigger.

in_the_seance

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2012
montana
Ok after thinking about it and reading a lot of bad results mixing gar and aros. I might bag this idea and go with gars 3x tropical, 1x cuban, x shortnose from the pond, maybe a spotted? If I can find them. Already have a Florida around 12".

in_the_seance

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2012
montana
Not sure when but I was looking at getting a sp. Dabola, sp. Koloton, or a endlicheri dabola these are the lj I like best. I can stare at toyins list and just imagine

in_the_seance

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2012
montana
Atleast u can by from him .......
Don't like that lfs mark up! Me neither but sometimes they don't know what they have.

New polys this week also gonna pond liner tape the corner flaps the polys worked their way in and had little caves tank is currently drained just moved the polys into 75 gal refugium pumping into top sump. I'll post pics tomorrow in the diy forum. Also took out agate and bigger red/green gravel. Some was the size of the sand. Preparing for garnet sand. Cant decide to take out my black sand with green/red specs or mix with garnet probably getting in the 200-300 lb range sounds like it won't be too spendy! Almost went pbb but smallest was 18"....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store