460 gallon tank Snow Datnoid tank

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Vince - how do you quarantine your feeders?
Quarantine? what's that? haha just kidding... I have a section of tanks that all my new fish go into first before they join my main systems.. and that section of tanks dumps water into a final section of 2 tanks where the feeders go. 1-2 weeks before they get fed. There is a breeding colony of guppies and mollies that isn't totally established yet.. maybe 2 more months away, then I will no long need goldfish feeders

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Quarantine? what's that? haha just kidding... I have a section of tanks that all my new fish go into first before they join my main systems.. and that section of tanks dumps water into a final section of 2 tanks where the feeders go. 1-2 weeks before they get fed
HAHA- I would be scared ---less... I have not fed a feeder in a couple years since getting some bad ones and basically losing a bunch of fish while trying to train an armatus.

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
HAHA- I would be scared ---less... I have not fed a feeder in a couple years since getting some bad ones and basically losing a bunch of fish while trying to train an armatus.
That stupid snow dat only takes feeders.. I don't really want to feed him anything other than what he's used to.. who knows.. he 'might turn pink' if fed pellets and I don't want that! haha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store