475 gallon (Asain aro , 10 x severums , flagtail ,10 x denison barbs)

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
fingers crossed ....im going to give them until saturday if they last ill add 20 more
Your crazy that's not long enough it can take more than a month to settle in

The bigger the shoal them more chance of losing them

It's not just the barbs you need to worry about its very very easy for a aro to damage its self when chasing fish

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

pisalious

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2015
Dubai
Yeah i know but it was with them for more than a month in the shop so i like my chances...If i notice any aggression ill move them to my empty 125(just plants)..

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Yeah i know but it was with them for more than a month in the shop so i like my chances...If i notice any aggression ill move them to my empty 125(just plants)..
Don't get me wrong nothing wrong with crazy
We all learn from things that work out and things that don't
If you don't try you will never know

The main reason I have stuck with the same mix of fish I have now for over 15 years is I know it works

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

pisalious

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2015
Dubai

The main reason I have stuck with the same mix of fish I have now for over 15 years is I know it works

Yeah bro don't worry about it..i have taken your advise seriously from the beginning of this thread i am no expert by any means but want to reach the level of fish keeping that people like you in the forum have reached...I have the tank(125) incase anything goes wrong with any of the fish in the aquarium

pisalious

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2015
Dubai

My 4 altifrons are very aggressive with each other(one looks rather weak and rubs himself on the sand sometimes)...In a tank this big i thought aggressive wouldn't be an issue given they are only 4....What do you think i should do in this case thx...

wilson4

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2007
california
i agree the rock work looks like a 6th grader did it plus it takes too much room, but if u like it thats all that matters, but if u paid for it in my opinion i would ask for a refund there are far better companies that do amazing work , lastly i clicked ur thread wanting to see the fish but no pics

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store