AAA grade Venezuelan mini Marble x Colombian AAA mini Marble

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Stunners as usual Richard. never been a big fan of anything other than black rays really, but you make me question myself!!
Keep up the excellent work bud.

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Awesome Marbles, when can I order some? I don't think I would want to cross these with anything but other marbles.

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Amazing pups!

rooto56

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2012
usa
One of those pups looks a little more orange than the others. Interested in seeing the development of all of them. :)

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Awesome Marbles, when can I order some? I don't think I would want to cross these with anything but other marbles.
Hi Blkpiranha,
The first and only time I sent some to Canada it was very stressful and time consuming, not to mention stupidly expensive. If someone knows an easy way or an agent that would be happy to sort all the paper work etc then I would be happy to hear from them, apparently shipping to the States from the UK is very difficult due to regulations. Believe me if there was an easy stress free way I would love to ship my rays.
wow very very nice richard!!!!!!!! how many females ??
Just 2 Alan, they are now spoken for, will be more available in the coming few months.

Thank you to you all for your great comments.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Absolutely Top Shelf Marbles!

Toohard

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2014
Where ever
aquascapeonline_erwin aquascapeonline_erwin is it possible to get a shipment of marbles from aquaman45 aquaman45 who is in the UK to you guys at the shop so we can get a some of his insane marbles in the states? If so Id swoop some up in a heartbeat!!! Dibs on first and second pic :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store