Albino stingray, HOW RARE?

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
LOL, albino's aren't posted with links stating prices. You want to know their prices you need to contact the sellers directly and then you aren't allowed to share their prices with anyone else. You will have to do your own leg work.
Cheon is the only one I know who has one and it is more then 10k

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
I will pay 30k usd if you can get me one BlkP.. I dont mind if you make 20k on it :)
Well there you go B Blkpiranha ..... I cant wait to see it swimming in vincentwugwg vincentwugwg tank

Reactions: cjfrontlovr

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Wish I knew someone who had one for 10K. I would drive it to you directly for 30K vincentwugwg vincentwugwg , but I would have to be allowed to see all your collection. :)

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
You try mark h?
Yes.. one year ago! haha he sold it a while back. All the ones in SE Asia and Taiwan are extremely expensive.. last year they were asking 50k for a pair.. since Feb. of this year the going rate is closer to 100k for a 6 inch pair. 240k for a working male in Thailand. Albino Pearls!

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
SO you are saying you know where there are albino pearls for under 10k in north america? please send me a link vincentwugwg vincentwugwg care to chime in?
Where did I say that they were under 10K? I said definitely not 5 digits anymore and never gave a price.Shouldn't assume things! I also said they aren't as rare as people are led to believe! You can find out for yourself and you can start by contacting these guys if you like as they are selling one.

https://www.facebook.com/aqua.empire.import.export

Last edited:

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Where did I say that they were under 10K? I said definitely not 5 digits anymore and never gave a price.Shouldn't assume things! I also said they aren't as rare as people are led to believe! You can find out for yourself and you can start by contacting these guys if you like as they are selling one.

https://www.facebook.com/aqua.empire.import.export
Minimum 5 digits is 10k....I assumed nothing.

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
So there is nothing above 5 digits? Didn't say minimum 5 digits either. You can discuss the topic yourselves as I am done and moving on.

Last edited:

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
I didnt know they were that much since i see tons of albino pics on fb

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store