Any Earless Monitor Keepers out there?

littleg902

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2010
Indianapolis
man,littleg902 hope you can get some CB babies in the states. Id love to get some CB adults in a few years and try my hand with this species. I wish the best of luck to you.
Thanks for the kind words. I have 5 good eggs cooking at 80.5*f in the incubator at the moment. I also know of some friends who have some females ovulating... You'll see some CBB babies available in the next 2 years hopefully.

hooliganATV

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2014
Wales UK
wow this is one of them reptiles you only read about in a very few select books that cover the hole varanus family and relatives but never see, or even dream of seeing and here you are posting about them!!!

man the best of luck with these they are truly a living fossil and one of the most allusive, interesting and important lizards on the planet.

i just wish certain members on here would use a tool like google before posting **** and ruining a thread about something so rare because they know F!!! all about it and its doesn't interest them. its one of the reasons so many threads don't get the responses they deserve. this reptile is as aquatic as most turtles, rarer than rocking horse **** and so rare less zoos have them than tuataras.

littleg902

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2010
Indianapolis
IMG_2328.JPG
wow this is one of them reptiles you only read about in a very few select books that cover the hole varanus family and relatives but never see, or even dream of seeing and here you are posting about them!!!

man the best of luck with these they are truly a living fossil and one of the most allusive, interesting and important lizards on the planet.

i just wish certain members on here would use a tool like google before posting **** and ruining a thread about something so rare because they know F!!! all about it and its doesn't interest them. its one of the reasons so many threads don't get the responses they deserve. this reptile is as aquatic as most turtles, rarer than rocking horse **** and so rare less zoos have them than tuataras.
Amen brotha....

A close friend of mine just had a break through of his own also the other week and sent me this pic....

littleg902

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2010
Indianapolis
that is truly amazing mate, whats his plans for incubation??
He's going to do 84 degrees. I have my 4 eggs divided. Two of them are at 81 and the other two are at 82. They should be hatching out in the next few weeks hopefully the eggs are definitely developing ok still. There's not much info on incubation temps only izoo in Japan has done it successfully that's been confirmed. They're not too difficult to breed once they're established.

Reactions: hooliganATV
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store