Any Goldfish lovers?

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
i love goldies, i have 17 comets of varying types in my 70gal temporarily until i get the large tank outside, they follow me around the tank and look great.

therue

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 28, 2016
Taipei, TW
haha i know right? :eek:

By the way, does anyone know any good books on Fancy Goldfish they would recommend? There are quite a lot of materials on Goldfish obviously, but I was just wondering if there are any that are consider the bible when it comes to serious goldfish enthusiasts.

In addition, what are some of the more active and knowledgeable goldfish forums aside from this one of course :)

I remember rafflesgold was a wealth of knowledge a long time ago, but the site seemed to have died.:( have its members migrated to some other goldfish forums?

therue

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 28, 2016
Taipei, TW
i love goldies, i have 17 comets of varying types in my 70gal temporarily until i get the large tank outside, they follow me around the tank and look great.
ya, a pond or something like this would be a pretty sweet setup:

As for me, living in Taiwan now means I'm living in an apartment, so the most I can do is probably have 1 or 2 of these plastic tubs on the balcony as a grow-out tank (and maybe a decent size tank indoor.)

However, the good thing of being in Taiwan is that there seems to be pretty good goldfish farms here with a large selection of fish to choose from and sellers with high quality goldfish from China, Japan, Thailand, etc. ^_^

Last edited:
Reactions: convict360

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Goldfish lover, huh?
Redearsunfish Redearsunfish

Reactions: convict360

Betta132

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2015
Beautiful show fish! I wonder what they think of the attention? They probably know that people are around, but they don't look stressed. Except for a couple of the ones that looked like they ran into a wall at 70mph.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store