Any Old Timers Still Around?

pacu mom

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2006
northern CA
We drove 4 hours to pick up our boat and take it 2 hours away for big upgrades. With four ballasts and wedge, we had 2300 pounds of weight and downward push. Adding two more ballasts to the back for an additional 1820 pounds, a wave control surf system and a new prop for easier starts with the 4120 pounds of weight added to the boat to make the wake bigger.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Still livin large :)

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Lurked for the first couple of years, probably should have stayed that way .....

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Lurked for the first couple of years, probably should have stayed that way .....
why? you deliver the best aquatic culinary justice

David R

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
New Zealand
Still here, occasionally...

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
So who were the creators MFK? I came from predatoryfish.net back in 99 or 2000 whenever it was created. I remember lots of arguments and the eventual split into a couple different boards. Waterwolves had most of the folks from predatoryfish but I think they are all gone now. I always thought MFK was one of the boards that split off from predatoryfish.

This was back in the day where there were tons of people on at the same time, and used to go into the chat room to catch up with folks. The good old days. Now the forums are slowly dying away and being replaced by facebook.

Tig Phish

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2015
Deez Nutz
So who were the creators MFK? I came from predatoryfish.net back in 99 or 2000 whenever it was created. I remember lots of arguments and the eventual split into a couple different boards. Waterwolves had most of the folks from predatoryfish but I think they are all gone now. I always thought MFK was one of the boards that split off from predatoryfish.

This was back in the day where there were tons of people on at the same time, and used to go into the chat room to catch up with folks. The good old days. Now the forums are slowly dying away and being replaced by facebook.
I'm the founding father of MFKer. MFKer is just one of my 11 kids from 12 baby mommas. Actually Ive been here since 2006? Lurker but never joined. I was here back when snookn21 was still a vendor. I was here back when rkc was still a vendor. I was here back when kelberis were going for stupid prices. I was here back when you could still get a baby true ST for less than $1K. I was here back when vamptrev was still selling brown rays. Its really amazing how far we've gone in terms of knowledge with fish keeping folks. It's been one hell of a ride. Good bye.

Banshee FTW, third greatest show ever

Reactions: Hendre
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store