Any Wrestling Fans

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Well...well...well...look what happened. AT&T added more channels to it's line-up which includes POP tv.

When did Impact Wrestling move back to Thursday?

I having a feeling alot has changed since last December.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Been behind on updates here.

Very good rumor has it that Vince bought TNA's library(but not the company or the wrestlers). Not so good rumor is that someone name Billy Crogan now owns TNA and will re-badge it's name.

Sasha Banks won the title last Monday.

Alberto del Rio was stabbed the other day but is ok.

Dolph Ziggler is suppose to lose his match against Miz(it's a career match). Ziggler has said he wants to work behind the scene

Luke Harper has returned...not sure when he will be on TV.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Anyone see the article yesterday about Ric Flair claiming Halle Berry took a ride on Space Mountain!? LOL WHOOO!!! :D

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Been behind on updates here.

Very good rumor has it that Vince bought TNA's library(but not the company or the wrestlers). Not so good rumor is that someone name Billy Crogan now owns TNA and will re-badge it's name.

Sasha Banks won the title last Monday.

Alberto del Rio was stabbed the other day but is ok.

Dolph Ziggler is suppose to lose his match against Miz(it's a career match). Ziggler has said he wants to work behind the scene

Luke Harper has returned...not sure when he will be on TV.
Who is Luke Harper?
Hopefully the McMahon rumors are untrue as he has done enough damage to PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING by gobbling all of the other organizations.
Billy Corgan of the rock group Smashing Pumpkins has been involved with TNA for the past year or so and has been rumored to be purchasing and renaming the promotion for some time now.
I thought Banks was supposed to be taking time off due to an injury?

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Who is Luke Harper?
The hillbilly that hangs around Bray Wyatt.
I thought Banks was supposed to be taking time off due to an injury?
If that's the truth, it turned out her injury was super minor. However, I believe she asked for time off(she just got married a few days earlier and came back 8 days later).

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The hillbilly that hangs around Bray Wyatt..
Oh okay.....the Bruiser Brody looking guy.
.....and yet again,rumors of Bill Goldberg coming back for a rematch with Brock Lesnar have reared their heads.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yes...
I heard that and blew it off...it won't happen. They both have huge egos and neither will take the fall.
There is so much going against a rematch or a Goldberg return....for one thing they were booed out of the arena during their match a few years ago,plus Goldberg has said that he is old and not in any wrestling shape not to mention the money he would demand.But this rumor seems to pop up every year.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So it appears to be a done deal that Goldberg is coming back for at least a few select dates.This should be interesting.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store