Waterbury
Theres other examples on Google too.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
What's the procedure to get a spray can "ready for paint?" Sounds messy.

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
It can a little messy. I usually pop the van after they are empty to release any pressure still inside. Be very careful how you do it depending on the type of can. Make sure to read all warning labels just in case of any combustible chemicals are used. I just take a sharp object and poke a hole. Then go from there

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I'm in guys , won't get chance to start it for week or so though

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
It can a little messy. I usually pop the van after they are empty to release any pressure still inside. Be very careful how you do it depending on the type of can. Make sure to read all warning labels just in case of any combustible chemicals are used. I just take a sharp object and poke a hole. Then go from there

Crazy idea doomie, but I was thinking there could be issues with shipping. Could be expensive to send, may be issues with sending an aerosol can, even though it's hollowed out. But I'm on the outside looking in, it's just a thought.

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Crazy idea doomie, but I was thinking there could be issues with shipping. Could be expensive to send, may be issues with sending an aerosol can, even though it's hollowed out. But I'm on the outside looking in, it's just a thought.
I doubt there will be any issues shipping empty cans. I just ordered a 60 pack of molotow belton cans online so its possible

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store