Asian Aro US Fans.

prophets

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2006
USA
There's a store on fleabay that sells some interesting items for asian aros. NO..no fishes. :cry:

http://stores.ebay.com/AquaTech-Solution-Aquarium-Supplies

Some of the stuff looks interesting. Curious if any of the items actually work, or will work on the jars and silvers. :confused:

But the books look like its worthwhile to get.

Boydo

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 17, 2006
Alberta, Canada
www.shineaquatics.ca
The books are very interesting, and have fantastic pics. I have bought from this seller before and they are very good. They have Azoo Arowana vitamins which work well for increasing appetite, I had very good luck using it to reduce stress when adding to my comm tank. Awakening the Dragon (book) is one of my favorites, it is a must have for any arowana enthusiasts.

prophets

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2006
USA
Boydo;628862; said:
The books are very interesting, and have fantastic pics. I have bought from this seller before and they are very good. They have Azoo Arowana vitamins which work well for increasing appetite, I had very good luck using it to reduce stress when adding to my comm tank. Awakening the Dragon (book) is one of my favorites, it is a must have for any arowana enthusiasts.

Hmmm...sounds good then. This guy is on the up and up. Yeah, that book Awakening the Dragon looks real good, I'll probably get it then. I heard Azoo had some good stuff for aro's, but never seen it in any LFS, heck ...not even in the chinese LFS in NYC Chinatown have that stuff...at least I didn't see any...too busy maybe looking at the fishes :drool:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store