ATTN all SGP Members qualified for the RTG Lucky Draw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyson

Stingray Master
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Tropical Island
arowanaclub.com
RockyGoldy said:
Ok, I got all the PMs required already. Really thanks to all bros for the cooperation in this. And really, may the luckiest man win in this draw!!

Also, I would like to stress on something and I hope to have the understanding of some brudders that qualified for the draw but cannot attend the draw event on the 8th Oct.

We cannot have your name in the draw bin if you cannot attend to the draw in person. Reasons are as:

1) We have to be fair for those brudders that make the effort to go down to IP to be at the draw in person.

2) We need the RTG to be collected in person after the draw immediately. As I need to take pictures and document them down as proof of a winner and prize collected.

3) If we still allow names of brudders that are not present in IP for thr draw to be in the draw bin, it is hard to document the proof of winning (if the name picked is of a brudder not present) even if the RTG is collected at a later date or time. As there are no participants witness to the collection/sending of the RTG.

I am sorry that I have to lay down this stipulations as we are confined to ruling constraint.

Hope all brudders can understand.

:clap
Well said bro & very appropriate!! :thumbsup:

There is a possibility we might draw up a fatuous name/nick which does not exist or may not even be in SIN. Hence it is imperative that those who are in the draw to be there.

& good luck to all

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
tyson said:
Well said bro & very appropriate!! :thumbsup:

There is a possibility we might draw up a fatuous name/nick which does not exist or may not even be in SIN. Hence it is imperative that those who are in the draw to be there.

& good luck to all

Good luck guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store