Bad fisherman clubs undersized healthy muskie and throws it back -.- Windsor ontario

Mihajlo525

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2015
Canada
Watch this video, and to abide by Thread rules WARNING: this does have inappropriate/graphic language, viewers discretion is advised!
[video=youtube;ZzdesfXfaTY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzdesfXfaTY[/video]
So anywho this guy clubs a healthy under limit 38" musky (the minimum size is 44"). That's two SERIOUS charges, spoiling game fish and killing a protected fish (at that size). I constantly fish there in that very spot in Lake St clair during the summer and I know the White bass there are clearly over populated (white bass are so easy to catch so I don't know how this guy's having trouble XD one time I brought in 113 from 2 hours of fishing XD) and the only thing keeping them in check are Muskies. The thing is from what I've discovered every time I catch a White bass at Sand point they're throwing up smallmouth fry all over the place, hence the decline in smallmouth. I catch tons of bicatch such as musky and sheepshead, I don't eat them and they steal my bait but they're still a part of the food chain and their ecosystem and they're still much better fighters even though I prefer to eat what I catch. But you don't see me clubbing them and throwing them in the water. Infact I don't keep a club on me ever. I actually met the guy filming this at a marina without realizing it (the custom boat set up was the exact same). Anywho what pisses me of is his arrogance and how this was local :irked:. I'd like to see your opinion on this and your experiences with people like this. Good fishing! :)

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
Comments are cool, he got charged.

Sent from my Z10 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Mihajlo525

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2015
Canada
Did you report it to the FWS ?
lol it's not my vid, just spreading awareness. But I did meet the poster at a marina without noticing it. We just talked about Walleye fishing spots XD. It looks like he films alot with his gopro since he always has it mounted on his boat lol. Not sure if we have the FWS here but I know we have CO's and the MNR. they'd kick your arse for pulling something like this XD

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
Unfortunately there will be always some misinformed ppl that will kill muskies and pikes because they thinks these esox are eating all gamefish

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store