Batman v Superman

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I tell everyone its not a movie you need to die to watch you can wait it out. I enjoyed wonder woman though and looking forward to her movie as well.
Lol,there aint a movie on the horizon that I need to see that badly but I can definitely wait for Wonder Woman to hit cable or Netflix.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
As good as bale ? Wow thats a big compliment.

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
So how was affleck as batman ?
He was 10x better Batman than Bale imo...

I could never get over Bale being a scrawny batman, though he did make an effort to look the part in Batman begins; before getting lazy :p was just never convincing to me, plus the Bale batman voice lol; horrific.

Affleck actually looks the part, acts it well; and has a voice synthesizer that is totally awesome. Plus his fight scenes are basically a rip-off of the arkham asylum batman games; that is to say, they are superb.

The rest of the movie was garbage, including wonder woman's weird and random appearance, along with other characters shoehorned in

Tig Phish

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2015
Deez Nutz
Hey thanks Frank, nice to know ur moving on with ur life and gettin ur sense of humor back after the lost of ur wife and kid.

He was 10x better Batman than Bale imo...

I could never get over Bale being a scrawny batman, though he did make an effort to look the part in Batman begins; before getting lazy :p was just never convincing to me, plus the Bale batman voice lol; horrific.

Affleck actually looks the part, acts it well; and has a voice synthesizer that is totally awesome. Plus his fight scenes are basically a rip-off of the arkham asylum batman games; that is to say, they are superb.

The rest of the movie was garbage, including wonder woman's weird and random appearance, along with other characters shoehorned in
I'm gonna disagree. Bale being scrawny batman? Affleck looked like an overweight P90X before picture. And those bat ears were nubs. His fighting scenes looked like a freaking cartoon. I do agree on the batman voice of Bale though. God bless Affleck, but no where near Bale. I think the biggest issue of BvS was DC was trying to catch up to marvel and bring on Justice League that DC shoved 2-3 movies into BvS.

1440073282976.cached.jpg

1120288.jpg

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
it was a good variation on Dark Knight Returns but that's about it....even then it wasn't accurate.These dasy I care less and less about the actors as long as the story is cannon. X-Men Apocalypse has the last of my faith atm

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
I loved it.
It was the first time batman has looked how he should look in a movie.
I thought Afleck was surprisingly good.
Loved the direction it was going and left me looking forward to a justice league movie.

Reactions: convict360
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store