bedroom fish tank head board w/55g tank

fish head )'>

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2006
S.E. Michigan
Mr.V;923551; said:
cool cool, i just hope u dnt spill water on the bed that cud be disastrous with the Mrs.
I hope my python doesn't fail me! Or I'll be sleepin' in the wet spot.

amehel0;924795; said:
hang on you own that mad tank. get some more fronts in that massive tank.
I really have to think about it. I really like the Geos. This will take much thought.

Today was a beautiful day. I did some more work on the sides while the kids were in the pool. Got a nice sun burn to start the summer off right.

100_7300.jpg

100_7305.jpg

fish head )'>

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2006
S.E. Michigan
I typically like a lot of rock work in my tanks. But there is something about the zen-like quality of just the lone piece of drift wood for this bedroom setting. I think I am going to leave it as done. Just a few more fish, of course.

TipStylez

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2007
Seattle
Add live plants.

Its ALOT more relaxing with plants. Cause the bright green colors are warming and refreshing to look at.

skillzizzo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2007
Mesa - Arizona
Great idea man i was thinking of doing the same thing with a 6 foot tank to my queen size bed i love tanks in the bedroom. When my jardini was small i had him in a 55 that i put on top of one of my dresser at the end wall right by my bed and i used it as a reading light and a night light all the time. Any ways good luck and it looks great.

Sincerley

Jeffrey allen Braley

bmxer4ever

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 25, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
Great project....looking good! I have only one concern with a fish tank at the top of the marital bed...can you guess what it is...??!

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
yeah....would be fun...

awk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2007
Roseburg Or
Cool, now I know where to put my 125:headbang2 thanks for the great idea:naughty:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store