Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
image.jpeg

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
is tig phish really banned? or is that just the av he chose?

lol @ 5 kids with 6 baby mommas

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
this is great. if you think this is bad look at hunting videos. I comment hunting is reasonable then run away with my popcorn

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
this is great. if you think this is bad look at hunting videos. I comment hunting is reasonable then run away with my popcorn
I commend you. Fighting the good fight. Or at least the troll fight. Go back and verbally give it to them.

Anyways TIg Phish your troll goes hard. Not sure where the hate for beef heart came from. The cow is already dead, chopped and frozen by the time you feed it.. Super weird to be against a certain prepared food that is a staple for alot of people. There's alot of ghey in this hobby. But beefheart ain't it.

And I'm not sure which tank they posted is sadder the 10g from the pet strore or the dude that mirror his fish tank pics to an L and it's still empty. He went hard for the L. Super duper hard.

Only here 'cause I got a pm.. Which is probably BS.. Then I'm out.

Tig Phish

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2015
Deez Nutz
is tig phish really banned? or is that just the av he chose?

lol @ 5 kids with 6 baby mommas
lmfaooo, yeah 5 kids n 6 different baby mommas, that has to b one of my best comebacks

I commend you. Fighting the good fight. Or at least the troll fight. Go back and verbally give it to them.

Anyways TIg Phish your troll goes hard. Not sure where the hate for beef heart came from. The cow is already dead, chopped and frozen by the time you feed it.. Super weird to be against a certain prepared food that is a staple for alot of people. There's alot of ghey in this hobby. But beefheart ain't it.

And I'm not sure which tank they posted is sadder the 10g from the pet strore or the dude that mirror his fish tank pics to an L and it's still empty. He went hard for the L. Super duper hard.

Only here 'cause I got a pm.. Which is probably BS.. Then I'm out.
Yeah, as u can clearly c when we couldnt agree I posted "to each their own" since i knew we couldnt agree. But then those 2 just kept on going at me, at which point I went into full troll mode. #BEEFHEARTFTW

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Alright.....who pm'd cichlaguapote?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store