Beefheart Debate Gets Heated

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Alright.....who pm'd cichlaguapote?
my guess is, he got an email because of a pm (either from a bot or a mod) due to what he said in the mod appreciation thread, which i can no longer find so i'm assuming it got deleted

not long ago when i showed up again from my hiatus someone pm'd me and i got an email notice too

i didn't even realize i had it setup to notify me via email

Last edited:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
my guess is, he got an email because of a pm (either from a bot or a mod) due to what he said in the mod appreciation thread, which i can no longer find so i'm assuming it got deleted
If that was the case then it sure took long enough for any kind of action to be taken considering how ham he was going in that thread.
I suspected that tig fish might have pm'd him to tell him about his FB adventure.

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa

not long ago when i showed up again from my hiatus someone pm'd me and i got an email notice too

i didn't even realize i had it setup to notify me via email
Probs deleted due to salt fest

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
yea i

yea i noticed the massive amount of salt spilt everywhere
I try and keep my calm but sometimes i want to really get somebody. but i restrain myself, i dont want to end up salty like cichla

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I try and keep my calm but sometimes i want to really get somebody. but i restrain myself, i dont want to end up salty like cichla
nah, in general you don't wanna stoop down to anyone's level. i always stay focused and calm and kill em with my charm, wit, logic and truth

Reactions: Frank Castle

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
The mods might remove that (profanity on the bottom) but ROFL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store