BEST FLOWERHORN FOOD

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
i have one of the prettiest FH's i ever seen with no hump. he has very intense red and bright blue spots all over his body. if he would grow a hump hed be a champ for sure. ill post some recent pics here soon. and if they dont show up theyll be in my gallery. i feed him new life spectrum pellets and freeze dried krill regularly. occasional crayfish and various worms once every week or so. i also see him grazing at the heir algae i have growing from some of the decorations in his tank.

Nate_N_Nicole

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2005
Flat Rock, Mi
New Life Spectrum is a really good food... They carry all different sizes of pellets and flakes.... Wouldn't hurt to feed some whole shrimp once and a while as a treat... :thumbsup:

pcfriedrich

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2008
North Central Florida
wickedworm76;58761; said:
right.... try to feed your superworm with red enhancing pellets first. You will notice that these worms will turn red too. then feed them to your fh. yum yum :D

does that work? I thought about doing this for my Oscar. buying some earthworms and letting them crawl around in some soggy, crushed up color enhancing pellets (instead of just dirt) for a week or so before feeding.

pcfriedrich

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2008
North Central Florida
beantickler;2089743; said:
could you have pulled an older thread? 2005 this was from... lol:nilly:
Wasn't me!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store