Bichir for my 1100g

knobhill

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
IN A PLACE
Thanks! Now I will just patiently wait for a PBB to surface. I did put some feelers out to the MFK underground, lol.

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
Hey bud, long time no see!
ya just been lurking here and there lol xD
had i known you were looking for a bichir
i would have sold you my w/c congi was 29"
tip to tip when i measured it before i sold it.
was super thick too few ppl asked my why
i had a deformed python in my aquarium
lol. only sold it for $300 also lol... hows everything
on your end?

knobhill

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
IN A PLACE
ya just been lurking here and there lol xD
had i known you were looking for a bichir
i would have sold you my w/c congi was 29"
tip to tip when i measured it before i sold it.
was super thick too few ppl asked my why
i had a deformed python in my aquarium
lol. only sold it for $300 also lol... hows everything
on your end?
Haha. Life's good and going. I'm trying to be a little more active on MFK forums. On an unrelated note...I didn't know you had an AUL!! I was tempted by your African Lungfish but the timing wasn't right. I think PBB, AUL and Goldline Knife are my fish wish list at the moment.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
You can't just buy one poly...;) there's multiple species to have. PBB, Congi, and ansorgii are probably the largest three

Reactions: Polyaddict86

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
Haha. Life's good and going. I'm trying to be a little more active on MFK forums. On an unrelated note...I didn't know you had an AUL!! I was tempted by your African Lungfish but the timing wasn't right. I think PBB, AUL and Goldline Knife are my fish wish list at the moment.
you can probably get the pbb easier than other two for sure but most likely gonna have
to grow it out. gonna be hard to get a aul and goldline though. tried to get aul last year
when i had space for one but no one wanted one or didnt have the funds for it so group
buy got cancelled =/ was a min. order of 15 and there is no way in hell im gonna buy
15 auls lol... ya had a aul a while back b/c it wasnt working out with my aros and rays
and now i regret it so much... price went up so much and its so hard to get now... i
should have kept it and just got a tank for it solo but ya.. the past is past nothing i can
do about it now lol... i still have the african lung its 14-15" now i think it hit its 2nd growth
spurt its been getting bigger day by day lol... btw i tagged u on hao's fs thread for the
sp. dabolas dont know if u saw it yet but its a stunner and its 22"

knobhill

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
IN A PLACE
you can probably get the pbb easier than other two for sure but most likely gonna have
to grow it out. gonna be hard to get a aul and goldline though. tried to get aul last year
when i had space for one but no one wanted one or didnt have the funds for it so group
buy got cancelled =/ was a min. order of 15 and there is no way in hell im gonna buy
15 auls lol... ya had a aul a while back b/c it wasnt working out with my aros and rays
and now i regret it so much... price went up so much and its so hard to get now... i
should have kept it and just got a tank for it solo but ya.. the past is past nothing i can
do about it now lol... i still have the african lung its 14-15" now i think it hit its 2nd growth
spurt its been getting bigger day by day lol... btw i tagged u on hao's fs thread for the
sp. dabolas dont know if u saw it yet but its a stunner and its 22"
I know, I'm sure the Dabola is a great bichir. But I'm holding firm with the pbb. And I'm happy to grow one out with my tig, and tiger moray in the 140g.

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
I know, I'm sure the Dabola is a great bichir. But I'm holding firm with the pbb. And I'm happy to grow one out with my tig, and tiger moray in the 140g.
pbb shouldnt be too hard try hitting up toyin he usually has some nice bichirs and
what not.

Reactions: knobhill
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store