Razzo

Piranha
MFK Member
May 18, 2008
Northern Indiana
Hey guys,

I am always torn where to post my images on MFK: here or on the Rift Lake Cichlid Forum.

This is one of my favorite images of Palau that I wanted to share it with you all too...

And, while I am at it, here's another too...

Hope you like.

Russ

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Always amazed by your fish and your photography skills. Great job. If they get the photo of the month contest running again, please make sure you enter! :)

Reactions: Razzo

Razzo

Piranha
MFK Member
May 18, 2008
Northern Indiana
Always amazed by your fish and your photography skills. Great job. If they get the photo of the month contest running again, please make sure you enter! :)
Thanks for the kind words Kittie Katt. You put a smile on my face :)

Razzo

Piranha
MFK Member
May 18, 2008
Northern Indiana
UPDATE: for the first time, in like 15 ish years, I am 100% fishless. Yesterday. I shipped out my Cypholtilapia gibberosa and my Altolamprologus calvus groups. I have taken an exciting new job in a warm place where palm trees grow and my wife and I are selling just about everything before the big move. A friend picked up half of my front group and the calvus. He's going to babysit Palau for a year for me in case I want to do fish again.

I discovered that I'm not really sad, in actually excited. My wife, who is my BF, and me are, sorta, young empty nesters and we are really looking forward to the change. She's even gonna take scuba diving lessons with me :)

I'll still check in from time to time.

Thanks for being cyber friends with me and helping me with questions about fish and photogrpshy!

Cheers,
Russ

Reactions: Chub_by

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Congrats on moving!

Idk how you managed to bring yourself to get rid of them, you had some of the most beautiful fish I've ever seen, and the photography is amazing!

If you get fish after you're settled in, please do come back to share them! :)

Reactions: Razzo
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store