Bloat cure

chopshop

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 30, 2023
My Flowerhorn is looking way better, I haven't been feeding him much, basically 2 pellets in the am and 2 in the evening both soaked in Epsom salts mix
To me he still has bloat so I'm going to feed every other day .
Health wise he is fine , swins around, good colours not stringy poo and seems to be breathing normal.
I have brought some Kusuri fluke and internal parasite treatment..it contains flubendazole.
But to use this I will need to remove my Flowerhorn because my sump is full of plants with shrimps and snails

Reactions: Rakeboy

AR1

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
kingdom of saudi arabia, riyadth
My Flowerhorn is looking way better, I haven't been feeding him much, basically 2 pellets in the am and 2 in the evening both soaked in Epsom salts mix
To me he still has bloat so I'm going to feed every other day .
Health wise he is fine , swins around, good colours not stringy poo and seems to be breathing normal.
I have brought some Kusuri fluke and internal parasite treatment..it contains flubendazole.
But to use this I will need to remove my Flowerhorn because my sump is full of plants with shrimps and snails
Good to know

chopshop

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 30, 2023
Little update
I decided not to use the Kursuri fluke because I felt my fish would suffer extra stress being fished out into a large tub.
So I decided to use Fluke solve as is safe for my shrimps and snails

3 days later, what a difference...fast forward to now and he is in great shape and back to his crazy always hungry self
I'm still doing the epsom salts on the food and now I feel I can finally stop this and slowly start him on other foods.
It took a while....but my boy is back
Thanks guys:clap

chopshop

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 30, 2023
New update...I don't think the I got all the worms
I thought the other day my Flowerhorn looked a bit bloated...only slightly....so cut right back on the feeds...todayi gave him just his morning feed but half the size....and his stomach stays 5he same bloaty size.

Just noticed this a hour ago hanging out his anus......and it's still there
Does this look like a worm?20240217_132752.jpg20240217_132905.jpg

chopshop

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 30, 2023
Finally fell off , I scooped it out there was 2 parts couldn't catch the other
Can anyone confirm if its a parasite ?
20240217_163159.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com