Breeding bloody mary with fire reds

code

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2023
Neocardinia, has any one bred bloody Mary shrimp with fire red. I know they come from different lines. Iv red that combining different colours can cause future generations to revert back to wild type. Will bloody Mary fire red improve my line? Or will the genetic mix cause a decrease in the quality?

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
They'll come out brown

code

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2023
Thank you very much for your reply. I had figured that already but still appreciate it. I'm new to shrimp but I love them. Does any one know what happens when you breed cherry shrimp of different grades within the same line? For example. I have high grade Sakura in my colony right now. Or low grade fire red depending on who you talk to. I have a friend with high quality painted fire red. Can I breed them together to bring up my shrimp quality?

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
Thank you very much for your reply. I had figured that already but still appreciate it. I'm new to shrimp but I love them. Does any one know what happens when you breed cherry shrimp of different grades within the same line? For example. I have high grade Sakura in my colony right now. Or low grade fire red depending on who you talk to. I have a friend with high quality painted fire red. Can I breed them together to bring up my shrimp quality?
Yes

Reactions: code
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store