You just made my day. Awsome setup!

PhullTank57

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2005
The Next Level
www.youtube.com
I am speechless?!!... totally in awe?!! :jaw:

Arapaimag, you have been an inspiration to us all! Thank you very much for sharing this with us! Hats off to you, my friend! You definitely get my vote, for "MFK legends, Hall of FAME!" :clap

Cimmel1

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2005
Canada
Hi Mike, I live in the Niagara area and around here you are a legend. I've heard your name mentioned at almost every store in the area. Even when I cross the boarder to shop for fish I'm asked if I know you (" Your from Canada? You must know Mike then right?"). The pictures of your tank are astounding. I could only dream of keeping tanks as large as yours.
You are the KING.... I bow to thee!

Sincerely
Chuck

moneygetter1

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2005
NYC
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: It's true, the only limitations are imagination & capital!! I applaud you & your team 4 a spectacular project. I might never reach those heights but it's nice 2 know what the 'Top of the Mountain' looks like!!!
Peace, MONEY

shekes

Jessica Rabbit
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2005
Toon Town
This is nuts!!

Where is that? What are you going to do when it starts falling apart? Build a bigger one for your growouts?

snogard

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2005
TUCSON, AZ
:eek: my jaw is still on the floor. thanks for sharing, im still in awe!! :D pls give us an update, will never tire of this.

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Canada. My home and native land. :D

Your mini monster tank is awesome too. 15,000 gallons is :WHOA:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store