Building My 50,000 Gallon Monster Mega Tank

Clay

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2005
Chantilly, Va
Mike! Great to see you aboard! I haven't seen you at the last few ACA's, but I hope that offer to visit is still open. I hope to see you at the next ACA in 06. I have been wondering how you're doing. Still doing the Spitfires thing? I'll shoot you an email and catch up a bit.

tigerfangs

Candiru
MFK Member
May 5, 2005
WWWWHHHHOOOOAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, compared to that, I have a goldfish bowl. :WHOA: I can't even say that someday I'll own something like that. That is the king of monster tanks!!!!

xrtg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2005
Singapore
RockyGoldy said:
This tank should be in public display...
yeah....awsome awsome tank. :)

wonder if we could have one during our livetime in sg where land cost is expensive.

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar
Clay said:
Mike! Great to see you aboard! I haven't seen you at the last few ACA's, but I hope that offer to visit is still open. I hope to see you at the next ACA in 06. I have been wondering how you're doing. Still doing the Spitfires thing? I'll shoot you an email and catch up a bit.
Great to hear from you

Torn rotators in both shoulders. Still Can't play ball. My guys won the Canadian Championship. A few of my guys were on the national team that took gold in Athens. I hope to be at the ACA in Chicago. What big preds do you have now?

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar
xrtg said:
yeah....awsome awsome tank. :)

wonder if we could have one during our livetime in sg where land cost is expensive.

Thanks for the kind words

Move to Canada we have lots of land and cheap

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar
Josh said:
Mike, every year at the ACA you'd tell me about the tank, and I'd be dying to see pictures. Thanks for sharing them with all of us, and welcome to MFK!
Josh Smick

Great to here from you Josh. I hope you enjoyed the pics

Did you make the ACA in Texas?

Josh

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Unfortunately, I didn't make it this year Mike, I had summer classes to tend to, as I'd missed a year beforehand after my father passed away, and I was stung by one of my freshwater stingrays and had to go through a lot of surgeries due to constant necrosis of the skin around the wound.
Sorry to hear about the rotator cuff, it must be really depressing having all that time to spend in front of the fish tank :p

Again, great to see you on here Mike, I'd been wondering how you were doing!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store