BUSTED!!! (From the NY Daily News)

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
Chee Chaw...hmm This is the dude thats been on every state advertising Super Red Arowana on Criagslist...LOL

Wondering if he will get prison time for this. This cannot be the first time he pulled something like this before.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
After an investigation, Chaw was arrested Tuesday and released on a $100,000 bond signed by his boss at Great Eastern Energy, a natural gas supplier in Brooklyn, where he works as a salesman.

He faces up to 33 months in prison. He was arrested once before for smuggling the same fish and paid an $850 fine, said his lawyer, Deron Castro.
Chee Chaw...hmm This is the dude thats been on every state advertising Super Red Arowana on Criagslist...LOL

Wondering if he will get prison time for this. This cannot be the first time he pulled something like this before.

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
LMAO I didn't read all of it and I guess I'm correct on both things not his first rodeo and possible jail time.

LOL everytime I read his name reminds me MR.CHOW lol

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
LMAO I didn't read all of it and I guess I'm correct on both things not his first rodeo and possible jail time.
He posted for GA too. I remember at least 8 posts advertising super reds. So much for "not planning to sell them".
LOL everytime I read his name reminds me MR.CHOW lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store