Buying rams online

Johnjmcc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2015
Hey guys I just set up a new tank and so far have it filled with plants and 6 blue rams. Was wondering if anyone has had success buying rams online and if so what sites did you use? Thanks, John

hart24601

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2015
Hey guys I just set up a new tank and so far have it filled with plants and 6 blue rams. Was wondering if anyone has had success buying rams online and if so what sites did you use? Thanks, John
I bought 6 electric blue Rams from "Wet Spot Tropical Fish" online. They were small, but otherwise very nice and I had no issues.

Johnjmcc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2015
I live on Long Island in New York and I've been to every fish store around. All of them say the same thing that they never get any females because they sex them before they get sent here from Asia. I'm trying to find a local breeder or maybe someone on here willing to sell me some and mail them?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store