Can I do anything to help my gar

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NY
Very cool, I enjoyed reading the thread and watching your shortys recovery. It was nice to see a dedicated owner managing to pull a fish back from the brink making the effort all the more worth it. Good luck with him going forward. Hopefully we'll get a vid of the pond when you reintroduce your shorty.

in_the_seance

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2012
montana
Slow healing eating like a champ had 4 large minnows 2 pumpkinseed 3 bluegill a perch(died in cast net filled with vitaChem via hypodermic) and 4 crawdads yesterday dropped them in periodically throughout the day and he'd nail them. will do another treatment of neoplex today after waterchange

BrookKeeper

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2015
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Slow healing eating like a champ had 4 large minnows 2 pumpkinseed 3 bluegill a perch(died in cast net filled with vitaChem via hypodermic) and 4 crawdads yesterday dropped them in periodically throughout the day and he'd nail them. will do another treatment of neoplex today after waterchange
Glad to hear he is pulling through! Lucky you found him when you did, he would have been bird lunch floating on the surface the way he was.

in_the_seance

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2012
montana
Glad to hear he is pulling through! Lucky you found him when you did, he would have been bird lunch floating on the surface the way he was.
Or a raccoon! He is pretty friendly now he let's me pick him up and be in the tank with no fuss. Comes to the glass where I walk by looking for food! If my Florida and polys were bigger I'd put him in the 420

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Updates?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store