Catalina biotype

Status
Not open for further replies.

foto69man

Candiru
MFK Member
I read this thread(been lurking awhile) and I think to myself..."Man this guy had a small but crazy dream for an ocean lagoon/pond. Then he got told some problems with it so to sound cool he made the dream bigger." I keep having this thought every time a reply is posted. There's so many convenient things being posted...cousins being on boards, applying for 501c to be a non-profit but already applying for grants but at the same time going to be for profit?

Also...maybe post up some Google sketch-up plans, hand drawn plans, something for us to help believe in you a bit? Otherwise, and I say this the nicest way possible in case you are for real, an elaborate troll.

Aggressive By Nature

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2012
Boynton Beach, FL
I didn't think about that until now, and I think you are right. There is NO way that things are that convenient, that's not how life works! :)

AR577

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2014
N.America
Sounds like a great set up.. How is it coming along? Don't let negative people discourage you or bring you down.

can we please dispell the myth that you are going to "create a new species" this is a pipe dream and has no scientific background. What you are going to get is a bunch of inbred animals if you actually succeed in breeding something. i would think someone with a biology background would know this... also, you cannot get a fish named after you even if you succeed... as species are never named after the person whom discovered it.
What is with all the hating? I just read this whole thread and you were hating the whole time. Your last statement is false.

nativeshark

Banned
Feb 2, 2014
Sorry for not updating in a while. The project is well on its way and looking good. I will update when I am back from vacation.

Nicrophorus

Gambusia
May 23, 2011
United States
That might be him. That website is from San Diego which is a quick boat ride to Catalina. The guy on that site talks a lot about Catalina.
I some how doubt that someone as educated as this man would be stupid enough to potentially incriminate himself on a public forum. Either way I plan to shoot him an email and ask him a few things.
Sorry for not updating in a while. The project is well on its way and looking good. I will update when I am back from vacation.
Give it up nativeshark, you're a troll and you're done.

AR577

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2014
N.America
I some how doubt that someone as educated as this man would be stupid enough to potentially incriminate himself on a public forum. Either way I plan to shoot him an email and ask him a few things.

Give it up nativeshark, you're a troll and you're done.
What is illegal about what he is doing? The guy posts on other sites in addition to here. He is a shark breeder.

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
It would seem the lagoon in question, would be considered public/unencumbered land. Can't own the ocean..

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store