Check out my first Youtube vid!!!!!!!

MikebNJ

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2014
The Swamps of Central Jersey
Hello great people of MFK,

I have been lurking here for some time now and gathered and shared amazing storys and information and knowledge regarding the FISH world. I decided to start my own youtube channel and give advice and tips for beginners for reptiles. I also will post videos of my collections and enclosure set ups. I am no expert but I wanted to give some help to the new snake owners out there. Check out the video and like and subscribe. Thanks all!

MikebNJ

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2014
Hello all snake owners! Please check out my new vid which goes over housing a Ball Python. I give tips and advice and cover the basics. Please like and subscribe!!! Thanks!

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Nice informative videos, I think you did a good job Mike. I never kept snakes so there was a lot of information presented I found informative and interesting.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
same here,, great job!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I saw a guy riding by on a bicycle today and he had some type of snake around his neck.....made me think of this thread.

MikebNJ

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2014
I think all you fish guys and gals will appreciate the colors on my Boa. Think of it as a large, colorful cichlid.... with scales....or something like that.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store