Status
Not open for further replies.

lewis23

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2005
NewYork
R1_Ridah;1697676; said:
Buyers will set the bar of what the fish is worth. Sellers can always put a price tag but it's up to the buyer if they will buy it. If it's worth 1K to you than buy it, if not keep on the search. But everyone's comments are pretty much on point that they will fetch a pretty penny. Making friends and networking is the best way to attain the fish you want. The person you may combat with could be the person who has your holy grail. But never count on one source. Expand the options. We are all here to enjoy the hobby so keep chasing that hunt & following your dream. If you really want something you will find a way =-)

Good luck on the search. If you find more let me know also..LOL

BTW - I'm sure many vendors are on a chase to bring Kelberi's and other rarer PBass species. Money to be made. As for the current Kelberi's there are probably about a dozen or so in the U.S. The ones you see floating around have just been passed around since their first arrival. You can pretty much trace back the original owner & source they came from.

Well said R1!!! Kelberi pimp:D

milokai

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2006
island cavite PI
yeah bro, 1000 minimum if you are lucky!!gl searching.

milokai

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2006
island cavite PI
I know bro...RARE is allways better. my opinion only bro;)

gixxer1k

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2008
colorado
cichlaguapote;1697208; said:
Ahhh you just don't like reality or the answer you're told so you have to put down the people you asked for help.. thinking we're all "followers" and none of us are "leaders"... or pessimists in leading our lives.. When actually if you took a look at people who have answered you, you'd probably get just the opposite.
Or suggesting some one is afraid to venture to S.A. when no one said such a thing.. I get it.. no ruffled feathers though. (BTW you let me know how freakin cost effective that is.. can't exactly usps them back, and you need someone with licenses/fees paid)
I like to help people but it's people like you who not only can't take the real answer, but then have to put down those trying to help is what invokes this kind of response. Fark you just even saying "I'll find some myself!!" (and leaving it at that) I would have been supportive, but see no reason to dog those who replied with the real price they go for and other pertinent info just because you can't handle the truth..

I was in "Nice guy try to add input for someone who doesn't know mode" but with your put downs you just turned the knob to "Don't take the crap being dished mode"... Congrats! Have a wonderful freakin day Mr. Virologist!
hahaha, it had nothign to do with prices that made me react the way i did... it was the degregated view of other cultures assuming they will kidnap and extort me because i am amreican that invoked the response given... if the price is what it is, that is fine... but dont think i dont want to hear answers given to questions i propose...

gixxer1k

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2008
colorado
dantheocman;1697293; said:
Well said cichlaguapote

LMFAO but Don't look now but Mr. I got a cure for Malaria, Mr. I Lived All Around the World and kayaked up Shamu's Butt, Mr. Racists against American Rednecks yet you choose to live in our Country, Mr. Hitchhike to Work.......you just got served !!!! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
:naughty: you have no idea... and i have never kayaked UP anything but an eddie... let alone shamu's anus... but you clearly kick ass and know whats up!

gixxer1k

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2008
colorado
Well said cichlaguapote

LMFAO but Don't look now but Mr. I got a cure for Malaria, Mr. I Lived All Around the World and kayaked up Shamu's Butt, Mr. Racists against American Rednecks yet you choose to live in our Country, Mr. Hitchhike to Work.......you just got served !!!! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
:naughty: you have no idea... and i have never kayaked UP anything but an eddie... let alone shamu's anus... but you clearly kick ass and know whats up!

gixxer1k

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2008
colorado
Well said cichlaguapote

gixxer1k

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2008
colorado
dantheocman;1697592; said:
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: LMFAO LITERALLY !!!!! THIS THREAD JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER !!!!

i agree, im kinda having fun with this... jump in any time, its just getting good i have a feeling!:ROFL:

gixxer1k

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2008
colorado
R1_Ridah;1697676; said:
Buyers will set the bar of what the fish is worth. Sellers can always put a price tag but it's up to the buyer if they will buy it. If it's worth 1K to you than buy it, if not keep on the search. But everyone's comments are pretty much on point that they will fetch a pretty penny. Making friends and networking is the best way to attain the fish you want. The person you may combat with could be the person who has your holy grail. But never count on one source. Expand the options. We are all here to enjoy the hobby so keep chasing that hunt & following your dream. If you really want something you will find a way =-)

Good luck on the search. If you find more let me know also..LOL

BTW - I'm sure many vendors are on a chase to bring Kelberi's and other rarer PBass species. Money to be made. As for the current Kelberi's there are probably about a dozen or so in the U.S. The ones you see floating around have just been passed around since their first arrival. You can pretty much trace back the original owner & source they came from.

best post i have read yet... thank you for a non bias point of view... amongst the fun bickering we get a post with some content! you are clearly a hell of a person in this hobby for the right reasons... i agree with "Making friends and networking is the best way to attain the fish you want. The person you may combat with could be the person who has your holy grail." but i lack the ability to play that political game... maybe i will mature to that one day... i can only hope! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store