Cichlid Guessing Game, CA/SA Cichlids Only!!

cichlidfish

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2005
AWESOME!!! I still have yet to visit That Fish Place.....just haven't been able to dedicate a whole day to it and driving 2 hours round-trip. We are closer to Philadelphia but still an hour from Lancaster probably. They are trustworthy and have good healthy stock? I don't want to drive all that way just to end up with a disease or dead fish
You definitely should check it out. It's huge! Prices are great and the fish are very healthy. They are pretty accurate with the labeling. But their thorichthys aureus is really thorichthys ellioti, which isn't a bad thing. I knew that when I bought my pair. They have a huge cichlid selection. Just check out their web site

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
You definitely should check it out. It's huge! Prices are great and the fish are very healthy. They are pretty accurate with the labeling. But their thorichthys aureus is really thorichthys ellioti, which isn't a bad thing. I knew that when I bought my pair. They have a huge cichlid selection. Just check out their web site
I went on their site last month and they had very little CA/SA selection at the time.....I guess it's the "down-season" for collecting and breeding or what?

cichlidfish

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2005
I went on their site last month and they had very little CA/SA selection at the time.....I guess it's the "down-season" for collecting and breeding or what?
Not sure, but they probably have more in stock than the site suggest. They don't update it often.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store