Classic TV

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Anyone into classic tv? There are a few stations dedicated to the classics now, what do you guys like catching reruns of??

Reactions: chopsuey

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
McHale's Navy, Addams Family, The Munsters, The Monkees, Benny Hill, Monty Python's Flying Circus, Night Court, ...

Woulda been nice for you to start the thread with your list.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
McHale's Navy, Addams Family, The Munsters, The Monkees, Benny Hill, Monty Python's Flying Circus, Night Court, ...

Woulda been nice for you to start the thread with your list.

Lol, yes sir you are correct. You have a pretty good list going also. Always have loved the Munsters. Addams Family also, but not as much as the Munsters. Monkees too, especially the episodes with performances. I'm pretty close to being a brown Benny Hill, so I definitely enjoy him but don't see him on tv very often. Lately I have really been enjoying Barney Miller. I really like Sgt. Yemana :D Also Dragnet, Friday is the man!! Columbo. I Dream of Jeanie, that Barbara Eden, WOW!!!
Even my gf has been getting into classic tv. She's been enjoying Laverne and Shirley, we like some Carol Burnett, I really like her skits as Eunice with Vicki Lawrence as mama, she cracks me up.

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Completely forgot about Barney Miller. Sgt Fish (Abe Vigoda) was a riot in the series. If you like Carol Burnett, check out youtube for skits like Harvey Corman and Tim Conway in "The Dentist" and the Mamma's family skit with the Siamese Elephant story by Conway.

I wouldn't mind seeing repeats of Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In and The Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts (I was always partial to Foster Brooks).

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Lol yes, I wish they'd show some of those old celebrity roasts, they look great.
Abe Vigoda, I keep seeing him as a gangster from the Godfather movies, I gotta give him more of a shot. I'm going to check out those Mama's Family skits, I love those! :D

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Seems like a new retro channel pops up every month....I was watching one of my old favorites,Barney Miller and it even had the logo from the old UHF channel that it used to be shown on,talk about a blast from the past.Anyhow,loved the dry humor of Barney Miller and other favorites were:Fish,Welcome Back Kotter,The Untouchables,Dragnet,Rat Patrol,Honeymooners,Three Stooges,Leave it to Beaver.....

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
I love Lucy, I Dream of Jeanie, Giligan's Island, Leave it to Beaver

Reactions: FMA4ME

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I love Lucy, I Dream of Jeanie, Giligan's Island, Leave it to Beaver
Dawn Wells has made a few guest appearances on ME tv lately, It's nice seeing the cast of the old shows today.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I loved the Brady Bunch house when I was a kid.I used to daydream about living there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store