Classic TV

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
Saved By the Bell. I also watch the old Ninja Turtles with my niece.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I found another oldies channel a few hours ago. El Rey...they played a few Miami Vice. Airwolf is on right now and Knight Rider will be on later. This appears to be a daily theme but I haven't looked that far ahead.

So, we have METV, H&I, El Rey. There was also one a few months back showing Buffy episodes but I can't remember the channel name.

With all the junk on TV today, I can't say I'm surprised more and more channels are picking the old theme.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I found another oldies channel a few hours ago. El Rey...they played a few Miami Vice. Airwolf is on right now and Knight Rider will be on later. This appears to be a daily theme but I haven't looked that far ahead.

So, we have METV, H&I, El Rey. There was also one a few months back showing Buffy episodes but I can't remember the channel name.

With all the junk on TV today, I can't say I'm surprised more and more channels are picking the old theme.
Borg now that you have El Rey you can check out Lucha Underground.It has mostly masked Mexican wrestlers but it also features a few American wrestlers that I'm sure you know of.....John Morrison,Vampiro,Konnan and others.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store